“A Perfect Evening” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
“A Perfect Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I don't write reviews on many restaurants, but this one deserves some praise. Being from the south we are use to more flavor than we've experienced from the numerous restaurants in the area that we have tried. Stone Bar Inn gave us just what we were looking for, and then some. My husband who has oysters just about every seafood place we try, said these were some of the best he's had. I had the Romano Crusted Chicken with the pesto sauce and ordered the half size and it was plenty of food and everything on my plate was just delicious. My husband had the rack of lamb and enjoyed it just as much as his oysters. The atmosphere was unique and the service was great! The cheesecake and espresso were the perfect ending. I look forward to visiting Stone Bar Inn again before we head home.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“A pleasant surprise!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I were visiting the area from Maryland and we saw their ad in one of many brochures we picked up at the visitors center and decided to try. What a pleasant surprise! The staff was very attentive and the food was delicious. I have the filet mignon (8oz) and it was delicious. I would have like to have tried the bread pudding for dessert, but my better half won out and we got the Chocolate Creme Brule w/ mandarin oranges (not the best) but still doesn't detract from the rest of the meal. Good portions, Good Service, fair price!! Try them out!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
“A Delectable Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is a wonderful, cozy, casual dining experience. They do have outdoor seating as well.

The food is outstanding. I always get the Crabcakes since I am partial to them. I was here on a business dinner several times and it is always a very pleasing experience.

The staff was friendly and really gave us a warm welcome and could not do enough for us. They have a very nice varied menu. It's surely worth the visit. You will not be disappointed.

Visited September 2012
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Celebrated Mom's 90th Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Perfect food, service, atmosphere! The family had a great time and the platters of food were beyond delicious. I am looking forward to a return visit with just my wife. It is a perfect place for couples, friends, and family. The gourmet food was worth every penny. I would have paid more, but don't tell the owner.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Ive been to Stone bar a few times, as it might be pricy, the food is always fresh, and top notch quality....You get what you pay for. I would rather pay alittle bit more money, and know what I am getting, The staff is great also. Im from the city, so my motto is quaility, not quantity, so whoever says they would have rather gone to some second rate restaurant on Main Street doesnt know what fine food really is.

• Visited April 2013