“Microwaved frozen food” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 100 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
“Microwaved frozen food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I went with my family. We were seated immediately. Our server was a young kid who seamed like a zombie. no enthusiasm whatsoever the food was obviously microwaved the mashed potatoes had the skin that forms when microwaved. The chicken was over cooked tough and dry. I told my server when he asked how everything was, he brought out another which I was scared to eat, I've seen the movie waiting.I won't ever go back

PA
“Worst service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have to say I had the worst service ever today. Our server took 10 minutes to come over to the table, then my soda had no flavor and it took her another 10 minutes to come to see why it was at the end of the table. The food was great and the only reason I may go back again. I was not the only one upset by service today the women at the table in front of us went looking for her server and people were standing at the door looking for someone to seat them. They sat at the bar but surprise there wasn't a bartender on. I think thats against the law,,, she went looking for a server too and even went in to the kitchen. Our server never checked on us and we had to hunt someone down to get the bill and yes we left almost exact change it was so bad. All I had was a quarter so she got 7 cents. Shame on the manager of this location for not thinking that it was going to be busy and shame on them for not checking on the customers and seeing if they needed anything.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Hair in my food!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I mean I got a sandwich and there was hair in it about 12 inches long!!!! But the waitress reacted really good to it they gave me my money back. I'm a little "iffy" about going here again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Just look at this "soup!"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Awful, awful food! We ordered the potato soup and just look at the picture!

There was a tiny amount of liquid at the bottom. When we tried to send it back the waitress argued that this was because it is "loaded." They took it back and then brought a smelly and bad cheese soup.

Seriously, steer clear!

Pocono Mts. Pa.
“Very Average Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

The food was very average, and the atmosphere is as average as food. It seems to be getting run down a little, and a little messy. A lot overpriced for frozen food. Too commercial.

• Visited September 2011