“Amazing vineyard with a "home" feel!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 Activities in Stroudsburg
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Our vineyard, planted & nurtured by hand, nestled into the mountainside of Neola, Pennsylvania, is the culmination of over a decade of hardwork & dedication. Recently, a distillery was added, allowing us to produce distilled spitits that include moonshine, brandy, vodka and port wines. We invite you to stop in and sample our wines and distilled spirits! Because we are a small winery & distillery with limited space, 21+ only please.
“Amazing vineyard with a "home" feel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Wow! What an incredible vineyard with a home grown feel! I have been on many wine trails and attended many wine festivals.. visiting this beautiful winery was the highlight of my trip back home! My group was greeted by the owner and introduced to the staff and even though they were extremely busy we were given the time and attention needed for our tasting.. since then I have been back 4 times and was treated the same! Love this winery and can't wait to go back!

Visited November 2013

184 attraction reviews
“A Delightful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We have sampled many vineyards - this was the first that provided a pairing with each of the five wines you tried. The wine pairing with different food items was very enlightening and encouraged us to further investigate the matter of matching wines to the foods we eat. The cost was $5 to taste wine and food, and you got the glass as souvenir. The pourer was very informative and interesting to talk to.

Visited October 2013
Fishers, Indiana, United States
14 attraction reviews
“S-l-o-w down, turn at the purple barrel, and start sipping!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We recently were in Shawnee on the Delaware, enjoying a 40th wedding anniversary week "in the Poconos", comfortably residing at a delightful Wyndham Resort. Our review of ample promotional materials got us thinking about sampling local wines. We found Mountain View Vineyard and discovered they were open Thursday thru the weekend. Perfect timing! We found locally grown grapes, blended into a variety of fun wines; tastings comprised of five wines selected by each guest from a list of more than a dozen, hosted by gracious people ("thank you, Connie"!); served with charming insights and complementary cheeses; and all for $5 a person. Wow! Discounts on mix and match purchases. A small collection of wine-centric items displayed near cozy tables, sitting adjacent to an well-sized bar at which customers could stand or sit. This delightful venue is owned by Linda and Randy...what friendly people. They don't ( maybe "can't" ) ship, so we left with three foursomes of our faves, each of the three adorned with a unique label designed and drawn by their adult son, along with a special selection for dear friends in Indiana with whom we would have loved to share this experience. This was a great way to spend a couple of hours, and we'll recall it fondly as we enjoy our take-home selections in coming months.

Visited September 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Been back a few times with different friends and can't wait to go again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I wouldn't say I am a "regular" but have been a few times and each time I try to take new people with me. Linda is a delightful host and taste guide. Last year I bought several bottles and leather bottle holders for gifts at the holidays. Looking forward to checking out the distillery since I was out of town when it opened!

Visited December 2012
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Fine Wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I love Mountain View Vineyard! Their wines are wonderful. Some of my personal favorites are Mountain Goat Red and Fruition. Linda and Randy (the owners) are great people and take pride in the production of each and every batch of wine they make. Enjoyable and affordable tastings which are paired with a taste of something to bring out the full flavor of the already perfect wines. I like to keep a couple of bottles on hand at home for any occasion.

Visited May 2013