“Sizable portions, tasty food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Stroudsburg
“Sizable portions, tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Typical diner menu, but even the kids size portions were generous! Most dishes were very good, I personally don't like their red sauce for the pasta but I liked my veal parm otherwise. Love their bread pudding.

I despise Perkins, and I love the Arlington Diner for their friendlier service, but .. I like the food better here!

Visited April 2013

Lower Michigan
“Simply awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great diner. A friend suggested meeting here. Wow, great place, great food, great service. Huge menu! The decor was very cool too.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Elliott, Iowa, United States
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great food and great service. its located about 5 blocks from the Flower Field Motel and Cottages and close to interstate ramps

Visited June 2012
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“great little dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My friends and I stopped in after getting my first tattoo, so I was starving, cause I wasn't able to eat much before hand thanks to my nerves. However, we were not hungry for long. We were seated quickly, and our drinks got to us fast - although it would be nice if we could have gotten an adult beverage there. :p I got the broiled scallops, which included the salad bar and a soup. The options on the salad bar was a little disappointing, basic iceberg lettuce, shredded cheddar, a couple of empty trays too, but it may just be because it was rather late. However, I loved the onion soup!! My scallops were good, a little bland, but well cooked.

One of my friends got an omelet and it came with homefries. It was HUGE, he couldn't finish it all, which is saying something cause he is a bit of a bottomless pit. :)

My meal also came with jello, and after the waitress stopped at the table to see if my friends wanted anything, I decided that I'd rather have my jello to go. I found the waitress, she had just finished dishing up the jello, but was very kind about putting into a to-go container for me.

Honestly, I can't wait to go back when my friend gets another tattoo next week!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Eat local, not at a chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place has what I want: good food, good service, and good value. I've never had a bad meal here. It's my go-to place when meeting people for a bite, especially when some people want a meal and some just want a snack or dessert. I also love supporting a business owned by a local rather than eating in yet another chain. This has a more friendly, neighborly feel.

Visited April 2013