“Sight and Sound Noah” 5 of 5 stars

Northumberland, Pennsylvania, United States
10 attraction reviews
“Sight and Sound Noah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

great show with a message in a grand venue. All seats would be good as theater is laid out in tiers.

Elmer, New Jersey
89 attraction reviews
“Better than Broadway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We took a group to Sight & Sound (some for their very first time) to see "Noah". We were fortunate to have front row center seating but if that is too close for you then just get aisle seats. With the animals and cast members continually coming up and down the aisles during the production you can feel that you are part of this exciting presentation! And just when you think you have seen all the animals, the curtains are withdrawn and you are instantly transformed to 'inside' the ark where even more animals are on display. The look of excitement on the faces of the children (and the seniors) in our group was priceless. An amazing production that is much better than any Broadway show I have seen---seriously!

Pelham, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My family (including our 5 year old son) really enjoyed Noah. The staff and the facilities are great.

Overall, it was an excellent experience!!

NYC
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I just came from seeing Noah. This was a birthday present for me. My family and I have come here for years and am always blown away by the creativity of every performance. I attend quite a few broadway shows each year, but this was where I preferred to be to celebrate my birthday.
Always done in excellence, the productions bring the bible to life using everything from live animals, humor, costumes, song and dance, and scenery while staying true to the Word it represents.
Each production touches the heart. We still talk about how their production of Joseph affected us and so many others. To see grown men crying, young and old... what an impact. I am sure lives were changed that day.
Now we are anxiously awaiting their production of Moses!

Selingsgrove, PA
“So wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Noah was a wonderful show! The animals walked right by us! I have seen other shows at this theater but Noah was the best so far! The presentation was amazing and we felt like we were part of the act.
This is such a nice place to go for families, singles, couples, and seniors!