“I Saac my visits to eat at Isaac's when in Strasburg!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 12 restaurants in Strasburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Mt.Cobb PA
“I Saac my visits to eat at Isaac's when in Strasburg!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great eatery with multiple locations in South Central PA primarily in Lancaster County and surrounding counties. Unique sandwich and grilled item creations. Although it's been 10 years since my last visit, this one and the previous visits have never been a disappointment. Always look forward to the great menu variety and having my palate teased until the meal arrives. Some here were bellyaching about the prices, but realizing 2013 costs for quality food and overhead, they don't appear to be too out of line in my eyes. Depending on the number in your party, there is an area with booths made up to simulate a railroad car. On the opposite side are tables/chairs for larger groups. TIP, TIP, TIP: Try to schedule your visit around the "normal" feasting hours as this place gets busy when everyone else gets the hunger pains also. We arrived about 11 am and when ready to leave, it was filling up fairly quickly. After visiting other shops in the complex, it appeared there was a wait to get in (must be good sign they are doing something right!). If one minor complaint, and it is extremely minor, we had a young waitress who was very attentive, but after her third "awesome" the Mrs. and I were "awing" ourselves with how many more "awesomes" were in store. :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Boston, MA
“Still Dreaming About My Sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was one plaza over from the Strasburg Railroad, in the same plaza as the Choo Choo Barn. It was not at all crowded on a Sunday at lunch. I had a delicious muffaletta that I am still thinking about. My husband had chicken and we traded halves. My kids each got a kids sandwich platter. It came with rainbow bread (so cool!) and ingredients to build a sandwich. My kids, as most kids do, just ate everything separately, so it was better than a whole sandwich. They also seat you with crayons, an activity book/ menu and pickles. They really know what they're doing with families there. I wish there were Isaac's around where I live. Can't beat it for a healthy, non-fast food lunch!

Visited July 2013
Beltsville,
“Always a great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I always go to Isaac's when I am in Lancaster as I love it. I have never been disappointed. We had our two grandsons ages 13 and 10 with us and they enjoyed their meals. They thought it was great that they could create their own sandwiches. I love their potato salad and they had a delicious corn chowder with fresh corn. Our waitress was friendly and competent. They have a large selection of sandwiches, wraps, etc. and they are unusual in a good way.

Visited June 2013
Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We got coupons for buy 1 adult meal get a kids meal free, got an awesome meal for cheap for four!! Club sandwiches were good & kids meals came with dessert, bag of goldfish... It was a great atmosphere we ate in a train car looking booth! Great service friendly staff. Reccomend gettig a coupon and going for a great deal!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Staten Island, New York, United States
“Good food, good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ordered from here for takeout and all enjoyed our meals. The Buffalo Firecraker pasta salad was really good!

Visited July 2013