“Wonderful Experience!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Attractions in Stevens
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The Zip Line Canopy Tours at Refreshing Mountain - 2 fun filled adventure courses. The Challenge Adventure tour consists of 5 zip lines, 9 High Adventure challenge elements, 1400 ft long, 60 ft high. The Aerial Excursion has 7 zip lines and 3 sky bridges and is 3,500 ft long with a surprise ending. An exciting adventure in the tree tops. Come fly through the forest with us on a trip you won't soon forget!
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Wonderful Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

This was the highlight of our trip to Lancaster County. If your kids are over the age of 8 do not miss it!!

Visited April 2012

Cinnaminson, New Jersey
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I did the zip line tour for a girls day out. I had the best time. The adrenaline rush I got from soaring through the air was awesome. I have a very stressful job and having this experience was great to counterbalance some of that stress. I do recommend doing the Nestle Plunge. Just be sure you follow the directions on how to steer. I unfortunately didn't but still in all I had a great time.

Visited November 2011
Jacobus
“November tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

It was awesome. On the way home we talked about who all we could get to come back with us. And my children want to do it but they are too young so we most certainly want to come back when they are old enough.

Visited November 2011
“Best anniversary ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011 via mobile

I was lucky enough to find refreshing mountain after I googled zip-lining as an idea for an anniversary present for my husband. Even if I wouldnt have found the half off deal from groupon I would have still purchased the trip and it would have still been an amazing trip. Our guides were fantastic. And the overall experience was pretty much up there with memories we'll have forever. We'll definatly be doing the canopy tour again with our friends and kids.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

The Zip Line Canopy Tour at Refreshing Mountain was a fun and exciting experience for the whole family.
There were 5 ziplines and a neat challenge course with 3 path choices which suited everyone in our group.
It was about an hour and a half to complete
The guides were very nice and helpful

Visited October 2011