“We will definitely stay there again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada State College Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada State College Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada State College Hotel and Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1450 South Atherton Street, US Rt 322 & PA Rt 26, State College, PA 16801   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #23 of 26 Hotels in State College
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
“We will definitely stay there again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Overall, the accomodations and trip went very well. Jennifer Brooks-Stahl was very organized and easy to work with, so I look forward to working with her in the future.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
JBS1234, Director of Sales at Ramada State College Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our facility. I look forward to working with you again during your next trip to the Ramada and Happy Valley.

Jennifer Brooks-Stahl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I stayed here two nights with my 1 year old while in town for a family wedding. The staff is super nice, the room is nice except the door didn't shut all the way (the lock did latch though). My room was on the bottom floor right on the walkway to the pool and there were loud people, talking, laughing, shouting and walking by at all hours of the night into the early morning (college aged). The next day I had maintenence check out the door to see if a better seal might keep the noise out. The door wasn't fixed and the 'party' outside my door sounded like it was in my room-and it didn't stop even when I called up to the front desk to have them break it up. I was given a healthy discount after letting the front desk staff know about the noisy situation ($70/night instead of $100). Who knows if it's always like that or if some type of college function was going on. If I ever stay there again, I will ask ahead of time for the quietest room possible.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is NOT on a main walkway.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Unfortunately, not all guests behave like they should while staying at a hotel and I am so sorry that you had to endure excessive noise. The pool area is great for many guests, including those that want to be close to the pool, but there are other rooms that are located away from high traffic aware. I am glad that you found our staff to be accommodating and I look forward to your return stay.

Best regards,
state college
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

All the staff, especially in the restaurant, were exceptionally helpful and nice! Will def. stay again!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
JBS1234, Director of Sales at Ramada State College Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Greetings, thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am glad that you found the staff helpful and friendly. I will definitely pass along the kind words. If you ever need future accommodations please do not hesitate to contact us at 814-238-3001.

Bellefonte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

In July 2011 we had my daughters wedding at the Ramada in State College, PA and we couldn't have been more pleased. We did very little and the room and facility were very elegant--the lighting under table clothes were especially beautiful and we have received many compliments from friends and family. This is definitely a one stop place for everything as they handled everything from the time we walked in until the time we walked out. We found the staff/personnel to be professional and accommodating as well as able to make changes as we went on the day of the event. The food was exceptional and words cannot describe... I highly recommend the Ramada as a future site for your family wedding or function, I know my daughter had the wedding that she always dreamed about. The overnight rooms were very nice and there is also an indoor and outdoor pool which are also very welcoming.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Hello Susan, congratulations on your daughter's wedding. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time while visiting with us. We always enjoy hosting Weddings as it is such a time of celebration. Again, congratulations.

PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Awesome outside pool, friendly staff, clean rooms, and the restaurant (PJ Harrigan's) was delicious!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Hello, thank you for sharing your review. I thank you for making us your choice for a State College Hotel and I am glad that you enjoyed our facilities. You are welcome back anytime! Please feel free to give us a call at 814-238-3001.

Erie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

This is a large complex, clean and well maintained. Friendly, efficient staff. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. The bed was wonderfully comfortable. Our room was on the 2nd Floor, overlooking the atrium and pool. We enjoyed seeing the activity around us, although some of our group with pool side rooms complained about the noise and humidity and asked to change rooms after one night. If you want to ensure peace and quiet, consider asking for it. A hot breakfast was included on week-days. The restaurant was reasonably priced for a hotel dining room, as was room service.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Good Evening, thank you for sharing your experience. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. The complimentary breakfast buffet is certainly a great value Monday through Friday. Please visit us again anytime, we would love to have you back.

Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I moved to State College from across the country, and arrived to the town without first being able to secure an apartment. The hotel was aware of my situation and bent over backwards to accommodate me as I searched for a place. Of all the hotels I'd made an attempt to book, this was the only one flexible and willing to work with my tenuous schedule. I would recommend this Ramada, and particularly its staff, to anyone visiting State College.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Greetings, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so delighted that our staff treated you with such kindness, we definitely have a great staff working beside us. I will share your kind words with everyone!

Jennifer Brooks-Stahl

Been to Ramada State College Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!