“Dinner near hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Newton, New Jersey
“Dinner near hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

After a long drive on Friday of graduation weekend this was a welcome sight - parking lot adjoins Courtyard by Marriott! Check in, walk to dinner! Called ahead, no waiting. Seated promptly and served by Jules with a smile. Started with shrimp fondue - mostly queso. Sadly no Moscato as listed on wine menu. Steak, seafood trio and chicken meals all arrived timely but not rushed.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hicksville, New York, Usa
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Service was great. Fast and attentive. Salad bar a real plus. Very reasonably priced. Children's menu was very reasonably priced too.

Visited May 2013
McVeytown, Pennsylvania
“Much better than last time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had stopped going to this place some time ago because the food and service was less than desirable. We decided to give it another try because of the really good tv advertising, We were pleasantly surprised! The food and service were really good! The only thing I didn't like was that some of the food was a little too salty.

Visited January 2013
“Most uncaring service in State College”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was the worst service I have ever experienced. I am in the hospitality industry so usually I am forgiving if someone makes a mistake and there forth, but management here is the real problem. Our 4 person party ordered only one round of drinks and burgers. We sat at the restaurant for 45 minutes before we ate. It took at least 20 minutes to get our drinks to the table. I could tell the poor waiter was new, with no one helping him out. The bartender was apparently the manager on duty and when the waiter was struggling he said "what now!". He gave no cares in the world. The new waiter was the one serving all the tables (about 5) while 3 other older ladies looked like they were doing nothing but sweeping when we were clearly waiting way too long for drinks and checks. Managers don't know how to manage and it shows on how many customers actually come in on a Friday night.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“???”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

What happened to this place? I ate here about three months ago and the food was great. I wish I could say the same about this experience. My pasta bowl tasted like it was overheated in a microwave...I may not be back. The only good thing I can say is my friend ordered the buffalo chicken minis and hers tastes good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere