“Off the beaten path, cold drinks and great sandwiches.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Florida
“Off the beaten path, cold drinks and great sandwiches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Located behind the Corner Room restaurant on College Ave. this tap house has a good selection of bottled beer and a small selection of tap beer. The sandwiches are Hugh and very good and come with homemade chips (small up charge for fries or onion rings). Average price for sandwich is less than $9.00. Service was very good at the time of our visit.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Arts Fest Madness”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The bar was beyond crowded and I understand that for arts fest but it was a little displeasing to see people "holding seats" for people who took longer than 45 minutes to arrive or using chairs for art items when people who were trying to sit and eat were unable to. The food was good, burgers and nachos specifically is what we had. Their custom drinks sounded much better on paper than in a glass we actually asked for a soda to add to cut the sweetness a little. I'd probably come back when they weren't so busy.

Visited July 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“We had a really good experience here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I came on here to talk this place up, but it appears from other comments they might not be consistent. At any rate, I enjoyed my visit there. I liked their cocktail menu and the waitress, Cassy, was very attentive and helpful. I ordered the salmon special which was one of the better meals I had while in State College for the week. Oh and the prices were really good! I probably think that because where I live is so expensive, but my meal was only $10.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Nothing Great...Move Along”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We came here on a Wednesday late afternoon just to check the place out. We ordered beer, a slice of pizza and Buffalo Wing Dip. YUCK. The pizza was nothing great. The chicken in the dip tasted like it was microwaved. Nothing great about it.

Service was ok--food came slow--took about 30 minutes to get one slice of pizza and a cup of buffalo chicken dip. Their microwave must've been backed up... :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Bouncers were unnecessarily rude and once we got in the bar the bartender openly acknowledged that he was taking a lot time to serve me and then continued to serve others. One to two bartenders for such a high volume of customers is not okay. "Head" bartender was enjoying his night more than making sure the customers enjoy theirs.

• Visited May 2014