“surprise! surprise!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Nyack, New York
“surprise! surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

First surprise, bring your own! Good thing our hotel was near by and we happened to have a bottle of wine standing by. Truth be told the hostess volunteered a near by bottle shop. Second surprise. A very knowledgeable waiter, named Nicholas. The menu was a little overwhelming supplemented by an additional menu. Nicholas gave us suggestions in a very comfortable, knowing way. We took many of his suggestions. We enjoyed the food and it was plentiful. Third surprise, the check. Very affordable. Great value. Clientele was a mix of College students, dates, and big groups. Decor is simple. Give it a go!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Martinsburg, PA
“Decent thai food, service just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We ate there a few months ago. The food was good. Portion size was okay. It seems to be run by college students and patronized by college students. While it may be okay to tell someone that small items, such as a sauce, is an additional charge, it does somewhat annoy me as it makes me feel like you are trying to nickel and dime me.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
State College, Pennsylvania
“Great Thai food and fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Not only do we enjoy this place, it is a favorite with our kids too. One daughter always gets the Laad Na, though she also grazes off our plates. Potions are big- we usually end up taking some home for lunch the next day.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“My favorite Thai restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I come here every time I visit State College. It is hands down my favorite Thai restaurant. I love Thai food and have been to many Thai restaurants, but Cozy Thai is still my favorite! The staff has always been friendly and the food always comes out in a timely manner. And it is ALWAYS delicious. I went for lunch for the first time the other day, and was blown away by their wonderful lunch specials! Hope I can come back again for lunch as my visits are usually for weekend dinners! Any time though, it is a great experience!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
State College, Pennsylvania
“Still the best Thai in Central PA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have been to Cozy Thai many times since it opened. At my two recent visits, the food has been particularly good. Everything seemed fresh and the flavors were pleasantly strong. The red curry is one of my favorites. Drunken noodles is always a good dish, a bit spicier than other noodle dishes, but not over the top.

• Visited December 2012