“Good food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Clearfield, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

It may be a chain, but the food and friendliness of the staff make a good impression. I seem to take left overs home. Don't really like how packed in the tables are, but I guess room is money.

Visited April 2012

Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania
“A great graduation/birthday dinner....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Was had by our family, they had some great appetizers & we had very tender steaks, chicken & filet. Mom loved the "road kill" & several loved the mushrooms so much they double ordered them.

I only wish they had the ability to put us all (13) together instead of back to back tables... It's a college town & the franchise should make adjustments.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
“Good food, slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I know this place is hopping most times, but service can be very slow. After being ignored at the meat case, went and sat at the bar - gave up on picking out my steak. It took about 10 min to eta beer despite having 2 bartenders and a backer at the bar when I showed up.

Food was good as most TRs, good value for what you recieve. Conversational din was not too bad, but the music is way too loud in the bar area for conversation - glad I wasn't there for any.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
State College, Pennsylvania, United States
“Never had a bad meal here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I Love the food here and can honestly say I have never had a bad meal. On the flipside, it is a little loud...not somewhere to go for a quiet dinner.

Visited September 2012
Monterey, California
“Great Steak, Great Service, Very nice for lone traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I usually don’t care for chains; however, I make an exception for this one. My steak was done to perfection, juicy and full of flavor. No A1 needed for this steak. In California you can expect to pay about $40 for this quality, I got my steak for 18.99, it’s called the Dallas something. I added mushrooms, and my sides were vegetable sand a Cesar salad. I loved the Veggies, they were tender but not over done, the salad was average so next time I intend to try the Italian dressing. Nic was my server (bar tender, I sat at the bar) the lovely lady who seated me (I didn’t get her name and I wish I had because she was awesome too) also took time to check in with me, was my meal okay? Were all my needs met? She was great. As I was asking Nic about the area, Andrea who was serving tables behind me offered up some suggestions, I can’t say this enough, the service here is fabulous, if you opt for a table, ask for Andrea, she is simply a good person who is giving you her all. Tip her well, she is a student who is going to be a teacher. Nic is on it, they all really care about their reputation here. Basically everyone I met was proud of this restaurant and was sincere about wanting me to have a good experience. I will be back. The only thing wrong with this place, is it's a littel loud. But thats okay.

• Visited November 2012