“Good imaginative food but a bit on the loud side” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chalfont, Pennsylvania
“Good imaginative food but a bit on the loud side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had a business meeting for lunch here last week. We were quick to be seated, the attention from the server was just right and the place was full.

The menu is extensive, it would be hard to believe that there isn't something here to entice nearly anyone. The combinations of ingredients in many of the dishes was very interesting and will definitely pull me back again. My only complaint about the place was the level of noise. It made it rather hard to hear what was being said by my colleague but it wasn't so bad that I won't go back. I do think that if we had been in a larger group at a bigger table that being able to hear anything would have been a chore.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Maple Glen, Pennsylvania
“My Favorite Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have been going to Arpeggio since they opened about 18 years ago. We have never had a bad experience or bad meal there. Everything we've ever ordered has been delicious and they are constantly changing their specials and adding items to the menu. The new burgers are amazing! How many restaurants do you know that have been opened that long and have sustained this level of quality and service?

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Good, interesting dishes but very noisy & no place to wait.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We visit here fairly often but recently decided to limit it to take-out. The food has always been fairly good (pizza is actually outstanding) but the dining room is very small, noisy almost all the time & you are basically seated on top of each other. Biggest drawback is that there is absolutely no place to wait for a table when they are busy.

Service is decent but sometimes when you call for a take out order & ask them for the daily specials--they tell you they are too busy so please check our website & call us back (I don't call back when I get that response).

Basically a neighborhood place that needs to step it up a notch. However, they always seem to be busy!

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“Never a bad meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I've been there many times and everytime the food and service are good. I would love to eat there everyday. There are healthier and not so healthy options. Food always seems fresh and has lots of flavor.

Visited June 2012
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Go for the food, not the atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

First time visit and we were impressed. The server was friendly and helpful. The menu was extensive and we were thrilled to see so many healthy choices. It's very reasonably priced (and a byob, which keeps the cost down). Loved the gazpacho and highly recommend it for starters..not spicey, but very tasty. Sunday evenings they have live jazz. The place is small, so you probably need to get there early on a weekend. We will definitely go back soon..