“Impressive value, exceeded expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Anuva Hotel

You added The Anuva Hotel to your Saves list
The Anuva Hotel
2.5 of 5 Lodge   |   271 Ridge Road, Route 23, Spring City, PA 19475 (Formerly G Lodge Motel)   |
Laurel, Maryland
“Impressive value, exceeded expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I needed a place to stay overnight while travelling through the area and found this hotel on a quick search of google maps. I generally stay at SPG properties, but there wasn't one in the area, so I decided to take a chance and stay at this independent based on some of the google reviews. I had a very nice stay -- the bathroom was one of the cleanest I've seen and the bed was quite comfortable. Wifi worked great and I was surprised to find that breakfast was included in the rate and was a room service type deal (place your order, they deliver it to your room at the time you request). Front desk lady was very nice and willing to help. Overall, this place is an excellent value, it could easily charge $30 more per night if they wanted to for the quality..and I'd still pay it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
AnuvaManagement, Guest Relations Manager at The Anuva Hotel, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you found our property to be a great value with comfort and cleanliness. We look forward to your staying with us in the future.

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This really is a little gem of a property that's in a nice quiet area while still being convenient to the major hubs. I stayed in a queen suite through an orbitz booking and the room was very clean and comfortable. I stayed for a little over a week and it was perfect for getting into King of Prussia via back roads and avoiding bad traffic on 422 in the mornings. Would definitely stay here again and recommend. The rates are unbeatable for the quality and location.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
AnuvaManagement, Guest Relations Manager at The Anuva Hotel, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you found the location and rooms to be perfect for your needs. We look forward to your staying with us in the future.
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife and I stayed here in July while attending a wedding in the area. The room was fantastic. Very clean, modern decor and the bathroom was fantastic. The rain shower head was great. The price was excellent considering there was a refridgerator and microwave in the room as well as free wifi. Also, breakfast is INCLUDED in the price! And the menu is decent to boot. The pictures on their website are a true reflection of what the rooms look like. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area and need to stay a night or two. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're pleased you found The Anuva Hotel to meet and exceed your expectations enough to recommend us to other travelers to the area. I hope we have the pleasure of providing you the best value in modern accommodations in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in May and it was perfect. The room was very quiet and clean and the modern bathroom was spotless. We looked at other places in the area which had old, dingy rooms for the same rates or higher. This place was a great value...we'd stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and assuring us that we are meeting our goals to provide clean, comfortable, and updated rooms for our guests. We look forward to your future stays!
Fenton, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

Peeling paint. Room had a broken door. Air conditioner was made to fit a larger hole in wall by stuffing fiberglass insulation around it.
Had bugs everywhere. Carpet was greasy.Heat was provided by a portable heater with a bad cord. Complaints to manager/owner produced no results.
When I demanded a refund I was refered to a small dirty sign on the wall inn the office that stated "No refunds". I did not care. I could not stay one minute in that room.
I left without unpacking my car, found a clean motel, bagged the clothes and shoes I was wearing until they could be cleaned, and took a long, hot shower.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
GLodge, Guest Relations Manager at The Anuva Hotel, responded to this review, March 10, 2011
This property has undergone a complete and extensive, floor-to-ceiling renovation that started in fall of 2010, right around the time you indicated you stayed. Some of your complaints may have been attributable to that renovation which included the removal of all drywall, carpeting, etc. with our goal of making this property exceed expectations.

We invite you to stay in one of our completely renovated rooms where you will enjoy the utmost in cleanliness, comfort, and value. We are sure you will be happy with our modern guest rooms with features and amenities listed in this property profile. Our goal is to provide the best in modern living w/the beauty of the countryside.

Been to The Anuva Hotel? Share your experiences!