“Great pizza, good value!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
South Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza, good value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My family and I have been ordering primarily pizza from this restaurant for years. The pizza is always good in quality and value. Their large pizzas are very big. You can get two large pizzas to go with tax included for approx. $19.00.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Farrandsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Pricey but very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

While I find the menu a bit expensive than I am used to paying for similar type foods, the subs and appetizers are wonderful. There is something unique about them.

Visited June 2012
WILLIAMSPORT
“Great Itailian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

The best Itailian Food in the Williamsport Area. We had eggplant and it was very good. We have also had the pizza that was good.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bronx, New York
“Mediocre at Best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I am a huge fan of Italian food. Whenever i spend more than a few days in an area, i have to try an Italian restaurant in the area. While I was in Williamsport, I had my selection: Santino's, DiSalvo's, or Vincenzo's. After reading reviews on all three, I decided on Santino's. What a disappointment. I order the eggplant parm, my co-workers ordered some shrimp dish and sausage dish. The pasta was cooked nicely, but the sauce tasted bottled...a HUGE turnoff for me. The eggplant itself was too thin for my liking; I've grown accustomed to a thicker cut of eggplant. Overall, I haven't gone back, and I've been visiting Williamsport every week for 4 months.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Every time my husband and I go there we are pleased. I usually get a bacon cheeseburger(delicious). The last time we got a stromboli. It was huge! The breading was a little thinner then we like though.