“they changed new owner” 4 of 5 stars

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2010

now ~ everything change
the food better before
the waitress so nice
the sushi speicial roll is deliouse
:)~~~~~~
i will come back

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pennsylvania
“An Unpleasant Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2009

My husband, my daughter and I visited Kiri last week. We wanted to sit at the Hibachi grill. When we entered the restaurant, the grill was empty and there were no other diners there. We were seated and given menus. We immediately placed our order for our meals and beverages. Our beverages and soup arrived, and then nothing. Thirty minutes later we were still sitting there, trying to get the attention of our waitress to ask when the cooking would begin. Then a party of 6 people entered the restaurant and were seated at the Hibachi grill with us. The waitress reappeared and rushed them into ordering, which was unfortunate for them, because it appeared that they wanted to take their time and socialize a bit. I finally got the attention of the waitress and asked when our food would be cooked and was told "in a minute". It soon became apparent that the party of six had a reservation, and we were left to sit and wait for them before the chef would appear and cook. At that point, we decided to leave. I asked for the check and paid an exorbitant price for 3 thimbles of a watery soup with a few scraps of mushrooms floating in it, 3 sodas and 1 appetizer. I asked the waitress and manager just how long we would have been left to wait without food if the party of 6 did not appear. No answer. I repeated my question several times to no avail. There was suddenly a language barrier. Needless to say, I left no tip, and I will not return.

lansdale
“Downhill...not happy!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2009

We have normally enjoyed Kira....this trip was really disappointing...one chef tried to cook at 2 tables....16 orders...the food was over cooked and the servings have really shrunk....they even tried to clear the table before we were done...with no one lined up waiting...deeply disappointed!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of our favorites. Good price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2008

One of our favorites. Good price.

pa
“Our Friday Night Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2008

Since discovering Kira when it first opened, this has become our favorite hang out! The sushi is always fresh, with an exciting array of rolls and platters. And the hibachi is outstanding! I have been to many hibachi restaurants and nothing ever compares to Kira. The food is always consistent, and the service is impeccable. Truly a hidden gem!!!