“Amazing ribs! ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Souderton
Cuisines: American
“Amazing ribs! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with lunch from here since I have heard Sooo many people rave about this place. I got her the half rack of ribs and I got the pulled pork sandwich. All the sauces come on the side which is fine by me. More to dip in. Her ribs didn't even need any sauce at all the rub that was on them when they were made was perfect. They were so rich in flavor and juicy. My pulled pros sandwich however was a little dry and not as flavorful ad I expected but that's okay because now I know for next time.

Ottsville, Pennsylvania
“Better get there early.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Cooking in restaurants for years has made me extremely judgmental about the food I eat cooked by someone else. I almost always prefer to do it myself at home. In other words I am a tough customer to really please. I am proud to say that I have found a place I am more than happy to give five stars. After experimenting with most of the BBQ places in the surrounding area, I will never go back to any of them. Jesse is a master of his craft and deserves all the success that will ultimately come his way. If you are reading this review, from Quakertown to Doylestown, you do not need to waste your time or money at another BBQ place. I have sampled almost everything on the menu and can say it is truly made with complete love and care. I will make sure to thank Jesse every time I visit. Bravo, and keep up the amazing work. This truly is a culinary treasure...

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Souderton, Pennsylvania
“Real BBQ from the smoker”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

If you enjoy BBQ from a smoker, you'll love the food here. Good salads to go with the entrees, priced accordingly. You order at the counter, take a seat or do take-home, it's made to order. They seem to love their work!

Visited September 2013
Souderton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Down home BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Friendly service, excellent food, clean. Love the loaded fries. The pulled pork on top of fries with a homemade yummy cheese sauce. Enjoy the brisket and burnt ends too. All the sides are homemade and they have lots of homemade desserts! Parking lot is small, but there is parking on the street. Inside and outside seating.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Omg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Love love love the pork sandwich!! Add on side items for cheap for kids! Lots to choose from for little kids. Everything I have tried is excellent!

Visited May 2014