We needed a place to stay, and this fit the bill. The room felt clean, but the whole hotel felt a tad older. Pillows varied from overstuffed to flat. The beds felt very springy, which was odd. The heater unit in our room was the most annoying aspect of the stay. The sensor must be sensitive because it would go on and off every 10-40 seconds. So bizarre. Breakfast area was good and clean. For the price, I can't complain much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Baymont Inn & Suites by "WYNDHAM", Renovated 2014. King Or Two Queen Size Room with 32" LCD, Free WiFi, Iron - Iron Board, Hair Dryer, Free Deluxe Breakfast Includes Hot Waffles, Yogurt, French Toast, Scrambled Egg Patty, Wheat-White Toast, 4 Type of Cereals, Tea, Coffee,Fruits etc. Our hotel is 3.9 miles from the Somerset Historical Center, 5 miles from the Miners Memorial, and 9 miles from the Great Allegheny Passage. Popular attractions like Jennerstown Speedway, Fallingwater, and Idlewild Amusement Park are all within a 30 minute drive of our property. Located in the beautiful Laurel highlands of Pennsylvania, we are within walking distance of many restaurants including Ruby Tuesday, Eat'n'Park Restaurant, Kings Family Restaurants, Pine Grill Restaurant/Catering, Rey Azteca Mexican Restaurant, and Hoss's Steak and Sea House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Somerset
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerset