“Best Mexican meal I've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: Mexican
gogranny60
“Best Mexican meal I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Thought we'd give this place a try as my elderly mother in law had never eaten at a mexican restaurant. Oh so glad we came here. The bring the warm tortilla chips and salsa to start with and I ordered the Rey Azteca. I LOVED it!!! The chicken was a flavorful marinated shredded chicken and they had this delicious creamy cheese sauce over the dish! Oh sooooooo good!! Everyone loved their meals and the service was prompt and friendly. We closed the place and they never rushed us to get out the door. Definitely would go there again!

Visited August 2013

Garrett, Pennsylvania
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Not only is the food excellent, but the price is decent. Love their homemade salsa. Servers are always nice there.

Visited September 2012
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Absolutely Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

One of the best Mexican restaurants. Prices are unbelievably low and the food is hot, fresh and very tasty. I wish we had one in my hometown but whenever I am in Somerset, I try to find time to get a meal there. Four of us had lunch on Saturday for less than $25, yes this is correct. Luncheon specials are around $6. Unbelievable good food for the price.

Visited August 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Good family place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went in a little late after a long day of driving and got friendly service, standard Mexican food, and a reasonable price - about $8 per person, plus tip.

Visited July 2013
Kutztown
“Good food, good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My best friend and I had lunch here and we didn't need supper. Pleasant staff, great tasting food and nice atmosphere. Next time I'm in the area I will stop by.

Visited June 2013