“Clean, bright and with very friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Central PA
“Clean, bright and with very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I spent a 3 day weekend in Somerset and this is where I ate the majority of my meals. There just was no place better to go to. We actually walked into a nearby diner that had been recommended by patrons on Chow Hound, when we saw how dirty the place was we decided to go back once again to Eat'nPark. The salad bar, was seriously one of the best I have ever been to, everything was so fresh (and I am picky) and there were different things on the salad bar each time we went. That was great so we never tired of going to the same place to eat. We ended up with probably 5 different servers and they were all terrific. They also have a featured pie which was strawberry and creme and my uncle bought one of those to share with the family, it was quite good. Something that is very important to me is that they use locally sourced items, I love to help local farmers all I can. I can only think of one bad thing, my grown sons love the Steelers and I was hoping to get the Steeler Smiley cookies, but they were sold out every time we were there. The restaurant was very conveniently located for travelers, it is right off the turnpike exit.
We used to have several Eat'nParks near our home but they all closed. I asked the manager why she thought they couldn't make a go of it in our area, she said they just couldn't get enough employees to run it properly.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Florissant, MO
“Great Food. Great Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We were on a bus tour, so there were quite a few of us. But the people at the Eat'N Park were so very accommodating to each and every one of us. We got fast service and great food. Our waitress was Renae and she was just the most friendly person that you could ever meet. Renae is just the sweetest person in the world. I really hope she reads this review. Anyway, I would go out of my way to eat there again. I highly recommend this restaurant. And Renae is just the ICING ON THE CAKE. I ordered the fried cod fish sandwich and I was stuffed. Thanks Eat' N Park. And thanks again Renae.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tyrone, GA
“Lots of choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were looking to get the special Tuesday "senior buffet" but it was only breakfast and we showed up at 3 PM!!! Boo! The salad bar was adequate but the chicken noodle soup and the cream of broccoli were both quite tasty and not overly salted like so many soups.

Visited October 2012
Massachusetts
“Interesting Chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were a little apprehensive about a chain named Eat and Park that has an giant elephant in the parking lot but we were pleasantly surprised when we stopped for dinner. We found cheap, good comfort food. The chain has lots of choices with portion size options and delicious desserts.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cumberland, Maryland
“Like any other Eat and Park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

The food is good, but I get annoyed that sides are not included with the sandwiches. The sandwiches are priced high enough that the sides should be included.