“Treetop Zipline & Challenge Course at Skytop Adventure Center” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Skytop
Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“Treetop Zipline & Challenge Course at Skytop Adventure Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband & I had a GREAT time at the Adventure Center yesterday. The Zipline Challenge was so much fun and I can't wait until my kids are old enough so I can take them, too. Our guide, Brendan, was friendly and helpful. The course itself takes about 2-3 hours depending on how fast your group gets through the obstacles. If I had any complaint it would be a few of the others in our group (children) that were not following rules (being totally unclipped from the lines is dangerous!) and their parents that really slowed us down...so slow that the group that started 1/2 hour behind us caught up to us. It's no fault of the Adventure Center just luck of the draw when making reservations & being placed with random people. They run a Living Social deal every few months which is a great deal. Overall I'm very satisfied with my experience and plan on going back to try the other activities offered.

Visited July 2013

Beverly, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Quite a Challenge but so much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Imagine 4 women in their mid-50's doing a challenging course! Maybe we were not the most graceful but had so much fun and a true sense of accomplishment (and no one got hurt!)

13 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We bought the living social package for two for zip lining. It was SO much fun. We got way more than our money's worth. It isn't just a few zip lines and that's it, there are multiple roles courses as you make your way through the trees. Our guide was friendly and fun. It is active and very physical but so much fun that you barely noticed. Take gloves if you don't want to buy theirs but you will definitely need them. Also, take big spray!

11 attraction reviews
“Good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Had a blast here. They have ropes and zip line course broken into three sections, seven zip lines were fun and the ropes course was a challenge but was done by everyone in our group. Guides were very good also.

Not a lot to see or do in the area except hiking but definently worth the trip for this place.

Ringwood, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
“Amazing day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Found this place through Amazon Deals and expected nice day but this was incredible! We went with our five kids ages 10-18 and everyone had a blast! It is challenging and you have to pay attention but very safe and they make it easy with the color coding.
After you check-in in the adventure center (which has clean bathrooms and water fountain) you go to a small training course where the guide shows you how to use ropes and get through the different types of courses. Everyone has a turn trying and perfecting their skills before going up the mountain on a truck. The course took about 2 hours for our group of 13. I was able to bring my camera since it's in a rubber case but had a couple of times that I needed to adjust. Next time I would figure out how to clip water bottle to my belt since we did get very thirsty. Also, they sell gloves for $3/pair but you can bring to avoid blisters.
This was a lot more fun than we all expected! After we finished, we took a short 10-min ride to Promised Land State Park for a picnic and swim.
Highly recommend this ropes-ziplining course!