“Great find!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Skippack
Cuisines: French, Italian, Bistro
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine dining and a charming bistro atmosphere await you in this totally refurbished 19th century roadside inn
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I met two other couples at the Parc Bistro for dinner on Sat. night. I was hoping it would be good, we drove from Allentown to try it out. I was very pleased by what we experienced. The service was excellent and the food was top notch. We all sampled from everyone's plate, I didn't try anything that I didn't like. The reisling infused applesauce was perfect with the pork! I really liked that we were not rushed, a great place to catch up with friends!

• Visited November 2012

Morristown, New Jersey
“The Only Benefit to Hurricane Sandy...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We live in NJ, but came to stay at one of the hotels in Allentown after we lost power/heat in Hurricane Sandy. Our friend and her family live nearby, and invited us for dinner at this restaurant. It is located in a cute, quaint little town - full of fancy, nice-looking restaurants. The food was French, but not "too" French... and there was a casual feel to this fancy restaurant. (There's no need to dress formally for this occasion). We were very happy with overall the level of service and food.

The menu has a variety of small dishes/appetizers and large dishes/entrees, and there is a range of meat and seafood selections to choose from. The food portions were appropriate - neither too big or too small - and, everything tasted excellent. My husband had a seared tuna, and I had bay scallops... both were excellent. Our friends ordered the sirloin (one of the day's special) and a crab cake.

We had an enjoyable evening and a great meal, during an unfortunate time. We will definitely look to return to Skippack and to Parc Bistro whenever we have a chance in the future.

• Visited November 2012
Reading PA
“What a great place in Skippack!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Visited this place after trip advisor rated it #1 in Skippack. Well we now know why. The salmon and fillet was top notch. If you are planning to visit a must is the lobster mashed potatoes. They did have a good craft beer on draft as well. Wine list is huge. Our waiter wasn't the best as far as attentive, but it didn't affect my overall rating or experience. They could put more bread on the table, not just two slices. Overall this is a great special occasion restaurant. Excellent overall. Expect about $50-$60 per person with a couple drinks each.

Wescosville, Pennsylvania
“First time. First date.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I saw this was rated tops in Skippack, and I am not familiar with the area. My date had been there years ago and she said it was very nice. I looked around and at other sites (sorry) there were some complaints about the busy menu and the service. We had a great waiter (Jay) and he was fantastic. Mind you this was a Wednesday night late, and the place was not packed. Still he was easily found and very attentive. We ordered a few beers, the tap selection met my taste buds. I had a Boddington's Pub Ale, and two more just like it. We ordered the special cheese plate for the night, shrimp cocktail and Buffalo pizza. All three were fantastic and fed us like it was a meal. If we had not shown up late I would have had trouble picking between the marlin, tuna, or fillet, the three specials of the night. It all sounded so good! Glad to say the date went well. I would like to think it was my charms that led us to stay until they stopped the music and started turning off lights. . . but it may have been the PARC Bistro!

• Visited September 2012
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Lovely, romantic dinner for two”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Spent a pleasant evening at the Parc Bistro for date night. Food was all delicious with lovely presentation from the soup and salad to the desserts. Wine list was very extensive. Desserts were exceptionally good. Service was impeccable. Lovely ambience in an old renovated barn/house. We sat in the room with the wood oven for firing the pizzas and it was beautiful. Overall, a wonderful experience. I've been here for Sunday brunch as well and will definitely go back. I highly recommend visiting the body serene spa then heading here for lunch, brunch or dinner. Be warned...it is expensive, but you get what you pay for.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Parc Bistro? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Parc Bistro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.