“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for an early Sunday dinner. He got a turkey club sandwich the turkey was moist and from a bird no processed meat. The salmon BLT sandwich on a pretzel roll was absolutely delicious. The atmosphere was just perfect, waitress kept our drinks filled, removed plates when we were finished. Very pleasant dining experience all around. Would definitely go again of i am in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great place to eat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We ate here twice and both times the food was so good. Loved the atmosphere and the staff was super friendly. I wish I didn't live so far away cause I would be here all the time!!!!! One time my husband and I both had the prime rib and also two mixed drinks each and the bill was only $56. I was impressed. If you ever get to Shippensburg stop in here. You won't be sorry. The food is delicious!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
York, Pennsylvania
“We enjoyed our meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped here for a late lunch on a Sunday afternoon with my Wife and Son while visiting Shippensburg university. We were very happy with the food and service. Seems a lot of the negative reviews here are from people who liked the Market Cross Pub and were disappointed to see it gone. Never been to Market Cross so I can't compare.

I had the Fish Tacos (made with rockfish), my wife had the Salmon BLT and my son had the Buffalo Chicken sandwich. We were all very impressed with our food. I liked the beer selection and took advantage of the $2 Harpoon IPA bottles with my meal. We found the prices were reasonable for food that tasted fresh and wasn't Sysco frozen meals.

We enjoyed our meal and will most likely stop in again when in the area.

Also, the restrooms were clean. That's always a good sign.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Good food and large beer selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We go here about once a month with a group of friends, usually on a Friday night. It is not over ridden with college kids during the dinner hour. Family atmosphere with friendly service. The owner is usually walking around but doesn't approach every table. I find the menu limited with very few healthy choices, but everything I've had is excellent. Large beer selection, both bottle and on tap, keeps the hubby happy. Highly recommend the Shrimp and Andouille Ravioli, and the steak and scallop appetizer, can't think of the name.

Parking is in the lot next to the building, or on the street. We've parked in the business next door with no issues as well.

There is also an attached small bar that sells 6 packs to go and more of a bar atmosphere as compared to the restaurant side. They have microbrews and you can do a mix a six.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Definitely a local hangout. The waitress was the epitome of perfect. Food was served fresh and hot. We were able to watch our hockey game and we loved their prices of food and beer. I'd recommend them if you're in town there. Hands down.

• Visited June 2013