“A New Dining Experience that will surely be a repeat.” 5 of 5 stars

Buttermilk Falls Rd, Shawnee on Delaware, PA 18356
(570) 476-4911
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
“A New Dining Experience that will surely be a repeat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went here with a friend several wks. ago for lunch on a Sat. The atmosphere is so authentic to Thailand and is just beautiful.

The food and the service was awesome. It was quite crowded for a Sat. afternoon and filled up after we arrived. The nice thing is you can adj. how hot (spicy) you want your food. They will adj. accordingly.

I have heard several reviews of this and agree with the reviews I have heard. If you like Thai food, this is excellent. Next time in the area we will be making a stop for Thai for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Thai Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Superb Thai food. I was stationed in Thailand and loved the Thai food. It is different than other Asian food. Thai chefs do not use MSG. The gentlemen who owns this restaurant has personal ties to the owners of the Shawnee Inn. He does an excellent job at his restaurant.

Visited April 2013
Sanford, NC
“Hard to Beat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We heard nothing but good reviews on this restaurant, so we gave it a try. The menu is large and takes a while work through. Best way to approach this restaurant is to have three things in mind... 1: do I want veggie, chicken, beef, or seafood....2: what kind of noodles / or no noodles...and 3: how spicy do I feel like I can stand tonight. If you are thinking this before you see the menu, you will do fine. Otherwise you can waffle around for a while.

They bring shrimp chips to your table with a sweet sauce, and a sauce they call mild. I have had no problem with my sinuses since trying the mild...so try it and get a gander at what you can tolerate.

I thought my meal was a bit salty, but the others were pleased with there's. Other than that, it was very good. The portions are filling.

One of our group had the fried banana...the rest of us were stuffed...and he loved it!!!

The service is excellent. You will get a great deal of attention...especially if you ask them questions about the food and desserts and beverages. The owner can even teach you a few words of Thai...and is pleased that you will be interested.

Certainly worth a visit...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Good food - handsome surroundings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We like Thai food so this was a no-brainer. The quality was good, but what made it memorable was the artwork from Thailand. We were fascinated through dinner by the bas-relief scene of a Thai village under the glass in our table. Most enjoyable.

Visited March 2013
Pa
“Fairly bland for Thai food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The greatest part of Thai food is the layers of flavor that build in your mouth. I experienced none of these here. I actually had to use the hot pepper sauce on the table (which was not even very spicy) just to give my fish some flavor....sigh.

They were also having temperature problems; it was 83 when we were there. I found out later from a local that this seems to be always true here so be prepared and dress cooly.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere