“Great salad bar & many choices on menu” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great salad bar & many choices on menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We had a very personable waitress for our lunch experience. I tried the spanakopita (spinach pie) and the salad bar. Super yummy!! Good food for the prices.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Center Valley, Pennsylvania, United States
“Excellent Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Before we went to Kozairs Christmas Village my children and parents decided to grab a bite close near the Christmas Village. We were pleasantly greeted by the hostess and immediately welcomed by our waitress who was very attentive throughout our meal. My mother had the crab cakes which is her staple whenever it is on the menu but not usually something she would pick at a diner type of restaurant. Anyway she was surprise there was no filler and all lump crab and were excellent. My daughter ordered turkey and stuffing from kids menu which included one side and included ice cream for desert. Dad also had turkey and stuffing meal which included 2 sides and soup which both my daughter and dad loved their meals. They also had offered several Greek dishes which I had never seen on a menu outside a Greek restaurant and I did not have in years so I tried their Moussaka and it was very good. The bill was reasonably priced and was only $50 for a family of 5, unheard of for the quality of food! On the way out I could not help myself to purchase one their home made shoe-fly pie and as everything else we had it was excellent. Can't wait to find myself in the area very soon or make an excuse to be in the area to eat here again!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Laurys Station, Pennsylvania
“Comfort food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

What a great dining experience. We ate here after visiting the Christmas lights in Bernville. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Our service was good and our waitress was very attentive.
Great New England clam chowder. Can't wait till we go again to the breakfast buffet.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Massanutten, Virginia
“Consistently great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We almost always stop here when we visit my mom in PA. We've had events here as well. Every type of meal whether you go for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or an evening coffee and dessert - is excellent. Family owned and operated helps make this an outstanding place to eat. Conveniently located off Route 78 near Cabellas. Have your meal here and avoid all the traffic and crowded eateries around exit 29 for Cabellas. Nothing there compares.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Princeton, New Jersey
“Classic Diner Food with Homemade Surprises”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped at the Blue Mountain Family Restaurant after a visit to Roadside America, just down the road. We arrived for an early lunch, and found the spacious diner fairly empty. My husband and I both ordered a cup of chicken-rice soup, which was delicious. The waitress told us the soup is made in-house. We had simple sandwiches for our main meal, and they were tasty and just right in size. Since we had heard that their pies are also homemade, we each ordered a slice. I had peach and my husband had apple. They were delicious as well. Our waitress was friendly and kept our coffee cups refilled. The bill was very reasonable. The restaurant was clean, as were the restrooms. We would definitely return when in the area!

• Visited October 2013