“Delightful find in the middle of nowhere” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Arielle's Country Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Sellersville
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ridge Road
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delightful find in the middle of nowhere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Top notch food, great service, wonderful find in Sellersville. Diverse menu ranging from steaks, chicken and fish to duck, lamb. Ate with a fairly large crowd of friends Soups were wonderful, escargot delicious, folks were raving. Entrees were portioned on the larger side and no one was disappointed in the food prep, all raving about their meals. Definitely recommended, we will return.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“Nice spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Arielle's in a very nice restaurant tucked away along Allentown Road near Sellersville. We went on a Thursday night - it was quiet, only 5 or 6 other tables full while we were there. The inn has a very nice bar area that looks like it would be a great place to wait if you had to - there's also a very nice outside seating area looking over a very pretty little garden. The dining room is quiet and romantic. Food is excellent - we had scallops wrapped in bacon as an appetizer; four huge, sweet shellfish wrapped in crispy bacon, not soggy or greasy at all. Outstanding. My wife had the crab cakes - Arielle's is noted for these and they were good, with a crisp crust and sweet, creamy filling. I'm a minimalist when it comes to crab cakes, and these had a bit too much add-ons, spices and creamy texture for my taste, but they were very good and better than you'll find in most restaurants that charge much more. I had shrimp scampi -- it was terrific. Arielle's does scampi a bit differently -- it's a tomato and wine-based sauce, not just garlic, butter, wine and herbs. Very, very good. Desserts included a perfect creme brulee, and an exceptional chocolate mousse. Arielle's has a super beer selection and a small but good wine list. Another standout of this place is the service - quiet, unobtrusive, but always there when you need something. I'd gladly return to Arielle's. Oh, and if you pay cash, you get 5% off your bill. Nice!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Lovely, intimate dining not found in these parts much”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We went back in April for date night...we had eaten here for the first time over the Christmas Holiday (they decorate for the holidays with stunning charm of the season).
I was recently posting some other reviews and had realized I missed this one....date nights are hard to come by with 4 kids and a career.
We had a great meal at a quiet table with excellent service. The cocktails we ordered were well made. The food was hot, well prepared and served with a nice pace between appetizers and entree. I enjoy they keep the bar in the front away from the dining room, it makes it a much lower volume. They have a great bowl of onion soup au gratin. I also found their escargot prepared in a baked casserole style to be different and quite tasty. For locals, this is ten steps above the pubs and inns we normally eat at and its worth the visit for a special occassion or a lovely evening alone with your other half.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Our Place for Special Occasions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the first place we think of when celebrating a special occasion! Took my mother here for her 85th birthday and had such a lovely time we went back for mine! Food is freshly prepared and servings are ample. Dishes may not be very original but they are delicious with just the right touch of French! Its location is a little remote; driving on the curvy Allentown Road, just off of Route 563, the entrance to the parking lot sneaks up on you so beware of drivers behind you!

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Rude, Rude, Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This will be a little long to explain,. This restaurant is nearby and went there with a $25 restaurant.com coupon on a Wednesday night. When we got there they would not accept it, said they quit the program 6 weeks ago. They gave us a wine list that was very poor. Wines in PA must be bought from the PA State store and restaurants usually mark up 300%. The wines averaged $30 a bottle so that means about a $10 retail price, not premium style wines. No by the glass listings so we asked and were told a few they had with the wineries. Again not a promising list. Ordered a Chardonnay which had about a 10 second lingering taste. Wife ordered talipia and I ordered linguine with clams. They brought bread with a dish of butter that was frozen. After a while a server brougth salmon and the clams, when my wife said she orderd talipia the server left and the hostess/waitress/manager came over and tried to talk her into taking the salmon and said she put the wrong order in. My wife does not like salmon and said no. Then the server came back with my clams and said my wifes dinner would take about 7-8 minutes. I said I am not eating without my wife and to take mine back. Also said I did not want it reheated to mushy lingune and rubbery clams. The H/W/M came back out and then said they were out of talipia and again tried to talk my wife into the salmon. At that point I said we were out of there and would pay for the lousy wine and leave. She did say no charge for the wine.
I would never go back there regardless of the food quality. Have already told three others about the experience and they all said they would not go there as a result.
PS We went to Tratatoria Milano and had a nice Italian dinner with our own bottle of wine.

• Visited April 2013