The building is dated, but the rooms are pretty well maintained and the rooms are plenty large enough. It is very affordable (about $67 for a double) and away from the hustle of Route 30 and the chain motels. Still it is just a 5-10 minute drive to everything that there is to do in Amish country. Friendly service, free wifi, and a continental breakfast are included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Ronks, PA - Lancaster County