We (2 adults) visit Lancaster regularly but had never stayed at the Cherry Lane before. This is an older complex with probably 30 rooms or so and a pool outside. It's located conveniently to the outlets and all the restaurants but it's not on the main, noisy road. The managers were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean with 2 queen beds and a flat screen TV. Rates were reasonable too. My only complaint would be that the room was a little 'dated' (I hate that word) and the drape on the door was not secure. All in all I was very comfortable and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Ronks, PA - Lancaster County