My friends and I recently stayed at the Cherry Lane Motor Inn from May 4th-7th. Our rooms were very clean including the beds and bathroom, which is very important to me. It was air -conditioned, had a hair dryer, iron and ironing board and 32 inch flat TV. The owners and staff could not have been nicer and went out of their way to do anything for you. There was coffee 24 hours and it was always fresh and if it wasn't the owner would stop what he was doing and make fresh. The continental breakfast was very good, fresh bagels, muffins, fruit and two choices of cereal. It had a nice inground pool, play area for kids and was very quiet in the evening, The motel needs a little updating but these owners are new and are working on that. We intend to go back, good place to stay for the money, and its close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Ronks, PA - Lancaster County