We took a group from our Church to Lancaster to see the show "Jonah" at the Sight & Sound theatre. We wanted to make the trip as reasonable as posible for those going so I search for a motel that was close to the theatre but also not one of the expensive ones. The reviews were good and so we decided to stay at Cherry Hill.
It is not a fancy motel by any means. It is dated with a 70's style. However the rooms were clean and the beds were some of the most comfortable that i have slept on. I will not lie the rooms need to be remodeled but for a small budget they were fine. Some had a few issues with the television so that may need to be checked but overall I give it a good rating.
One other thing is the people who run the motel were very nice. The breakfast was traditional continental but good and they treated us really well and even gave us all gifts when we left.
So if you are vacationing on a budget you might want to try Cherry Lane Motor Lodge.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Ronks, PA - Lancaster County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.