The room was around $65/night. We stayed there two nights, it was clean and made up during the day.
The breakfast was dreadful...Tang, cold grocery store mini-powdered sugar donuts, and weak coffee. Go up the road to Katie's Kitchen for a real breakfast.
The pool closed around 9 p.m.....too early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Continental Breakfast from March - November. Quiet Countryside,Family operated motel right across from SIGHT and SOUND Theatre in the heart of Lancaster county Dutch Country. We can offer inexpensive rooms that are only minutes away from all major attractions including Strasburg Railroad Dutch Wonderland Outlet shopping musical theater Amish tours buggy rides and smorgasbord restaurants. Clean and cozy rooms. Each room has individual heating and AC 25 inch TV with remote - 78 cable channels - wireless internet access phone outdoor pool and refrigerator. Hair dryer available upon request. Enjoy our free continental breakfast each morning Enjoy the outdoor pool in season. Visit with your friends or have a picnic in our gazebo. So, whether you are traveling for fun or for business, planning a one night stay or longer, the Dutch Treat Motel is perfect for you. We want you to have a pleasant stay at our motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Dutch Treat Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dutch Treat Hotel Strasburg
- Dutch Treat Motel Ronks, PA - Lancaster County