“Would stay here again” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Ronks
Sonora, Texas
“Would stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

This hotel was clean, comfortable, and close to many tourist locations. Staff was attentive and friendly.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Greek first
Parsippany, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

We only stayed here one night. The room was in dire need of a makeover. Ceiling tiles askew, packing tape holding the wallpaper up, and no extra amenities. All in all, it's an OK place to stay if you're on a tight budget or just need a place to lay your head for a few hours. Bottom line - it was clean and served it's purpose. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
abvironks, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Ronks, responded to this review, March 17, 2011
Thank You for your recent stay at Americas Best Value Inn. We appreciate your reponse.
Delaware
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

We have stayed at this motel many times in the past, but when we sent our son n daughter in law there for their birthday's, they were treated horribly by the front desk personnel. I called on March 17th to make the reservation for March 26th, gave them all my credit card info, name, address, AND said it was for my kids birthdays. Upon arriving, they were required to pay for the room themselves. They were told they could not use my credit card because I wasn't there. They also had all my credit card info right out in the open on the front desk for all to see! To make matters worse, my kids (24 years old) found a bug in their room. The didn't even bring their luggage in the room. They went back to the office and requested their money back. They were told no, and were very rude to them. I also called them about using my card and was told that since I didn't "specify" that it was for a gift, they could not use it. But I bet if nobody showed up for the room, the charge would be on my card!! We will NEVER stay here again or recommend this horrible place to any family or friends!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010 via mobile

This place is dirty. Mold is growing all over the walls, quite possibly the carpet. It literally made us sick. I would NOT recommend this motel.

• Stayed March 2010
Midlothian, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2009

Never stayed at this place but after reading that the owners and management are dishonest and rude I called to verify that they indeed had my Orbitz reservations for 8/29/09 to 8/31/09. I clearly have an e-mail showing a price of $41 per night, and $82 total and I was afraid they would try something dirty and they did! After a run around 20 minute conversation with an Asian woman she said they could not honor that "mistake" and would offer me a great deal of $82 for EACH night! I called and reported it to Orbitz and they are looking into it. Needless to say, I cancelled my reservation. Talk about bait and switch!

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Ronks? Share your experiences!