“Great Adjunct to A Visit to the East Broad Top” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
“Great Adjunct to A Visit to the East Broad Top”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Seeing restored trolleys is great fun, and riding behind them is even more fun. Definitely worth doing in conjunction with a visit to/ride aboard the East Broad Top

Saint John
9 attraction reviews
“great place to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

I visited right after my trip on the East Broad Top Railroad. Although they were closed there was work going on preparing for the weekend. One of volunteers Joel showed me around and I was given a ride on the old electric sweeper. If you are railroad and /or trolley fan it is worth the visit. Lovely friendly people and beautiful country.

Visited October 2011
Three Springs, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
“Really glad we picked this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

My husband and I live just minutes away from this attraction, however, visiting grandchildren was the reason we selected this place. The website gave us all the info we needed. The volunteer staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The weather was pretty hot the day we visited but there were plenty of shaded areas along with a wonderful gift shop/museum store. There is even a snack bar!! The trolley we picked to ride on was an open air one that was simply beautiful with a wonderful history, however, I'm sure the other trolleys were just as nice. My husband tells me that the bathroom was very clean. There were lots of photo ops for this trip which make it very nice in my book!!!

Visited July 2011