“Good hotel good price but eat somewhere else.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Robinson
“Good hotel good price but eat somewhere else.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

My last stay has not changed my mind. Good hotel very clean and good value. However the bistro style resturant is expensive compared with local resturants.

Breakfast very limited.

All said staying again at the end of November.

• Stayed September 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Mcfcian,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Pittsburgh Settlers Ridge. We're delighted to hear that you had a pleasant visit with us, and we're especially happy to know you will be visiting us again soon. We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Much to my suprise the hotel is about 10 miles from the airport. One would think when airport is mentioned in the name of the hotel, it would be on airport grounds. Beware if you get a room on the freeway side of the hotel, it will be noisy all night. The workout room is terrible as it only has 3 machines - 1 eliptical and 2 tread mills. The staff was friendly. I wondered how clean the room was as it had hair on the floor of the bathroom. The matress pad only covered the matress about half way down the sides. I had a two room suite which was very large but pricey for this type of hotel. This hotel is well below average for a Courtyard. When I return to Pittsburgh I will not be staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the opposite side of the interstate.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
WorldTraveler50226,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you chose to stay with us at Courtyard. We value your business and hope you will consider visiting us again.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed here for a long weekend in Pittsburgh, I booked this hotel over other hotels closer to Pittsburgh for its lower rate. The reception was a little colder than what I've experienced at other Courtyard brand properties with little in the way of an overview of the hotel or recognition of my status as a loyal Marriott guest. I always request a high floor room but was placed on the second floor and subjected to the sounds of children running around the floor above me. I also did not receive the extra towels or pillows that are noted on my profile, I normally do not like to be a bother and ask for these things later but I do appreciate when they are taken care of ahead of time. The pillows that were provided were well used with the feather stuffing poking out of them which was very annoying at night. As other reviewers have stated the hotel has only one entrance and the flow of traffic was complicated by one or both of the airport shuttle vans that always seemed to be parked in everyone's way rather than off to the side to be brought up as needed. One highlight of the room was the full sized walk in shower which is a huge improvement over the standard in-tub shower I would recommend this hotel if you are passing through Pittsburgh via the airport but if you are here to sightsee I would splurge on one of the many hotels in one of Central Pittsburgh's many neighborhoods.

Room Tip: Choose your poison, one side faces the highway the other faces a shopping center.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
mrc209,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to have had you as our guest, and we're glad you had a pleasant stay. I'm glad you liked your room and especially enjoyed the walk-in shower. We're delighted you chose to stay with us, and we hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again.
Alisa Faulk, General Manager
Indian Land, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This room was not very clean. The bathroom wasn't clean and you could write on the granite above the refrigerator. The staff was friendly and they tried to make things right. This is a relatively new Courtyard. High on the wall in our first room was all marked. In fairness, one has to wonder what people do to these rooms. They seem to suffer more than just normal wear and tear. Be sure to get a room on the side opposite the Parkway. There is only one way in and out. There are restaurants and a lot of shopping near by although nothing is walkable.

Room Tip: Stay in a room opposite the Parkway side.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Ellen N,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard. We're pleased to have had you as our guest. I'm glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, and happy they accomodated your needs well. We welcome you to come and stay with us again the next time you visit Settlers Ridge, PA.
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Was here for family get together. A very nice hotel. Very similar to their other hotels in design and decor. Comfortable beds is a plus. Hotel staff is very nice. Near a nice strip mall but not an easy walk. Free shuttle to airport and with in 3 mile radius.

Biggest negative is it is not near any public transit so if no auto, an expensive cab ride.

Stayed October 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Halfmac,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard. I hope you enjoyed your family get together! We're pleased to hear you liked our hotel, and hope you will return for another great visit.
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I stay at the Marriott almost every weekend in different states. I love the Marriott. Hotel was super clean. Nice staff. Great location next to a huge shopping area. However, never forget something in the room when you check out and leave. I called for two days to see if my expensive item was found in the room. It took the third day for someone to call me back. They found it. Then asked for my credit card number so they can ship it to me. They couldn't tell me how much was shipping. Just asked for my credit card
number. This is the first hotel to charge me to ship my item back to me. I left things at a less grade hotel and they shipped my item to me for free. Don't forget anything and you will be good staying here.

• Stayed September 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Angel S,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to have had you as our guest. I understand your comments about the shipping costs but can only ask that you understand our situation. We have many items left behind by a numerous amount of guests so we ask the guest who left the item(s) behind to incur the cost of shipping. I am pleased the item was safely returned to you and hope this would not be a deterrent to you staying with us again. We hope you will visit again.
Grand Island, New York (Buffalo area)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

I always stay at this hotel when traveling to our Pittsburgh office. It is fresh and clean. It is in a convenient location and right across the street from many shops and restaurants. There is plenty of free parking.

• Stayed September 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
loranfa,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to have you as our regular guest, and delighted to know you enjoy our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge? Share your experiences!