“Great REAL Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Aston, Pennsylvania
“Great REAL Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Great lunch spot- I've been coming here for years. Monster slices run anywhere from $2 to $3.50. Unlimited refills on self-service fountain sodas. I come here because the ingredients they use are top-notch. I love the dough/crust.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Last Meal of my Philly Trip, Good Choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

On the last night of an 11 day trip in the Philly area, I was in the mood for Italian food but was pressed for time ans settled on trying Venice Pizza rather than drive farther for fancier fare.
I had read the other reviews and Venice Pizza was close to my hotel and just off of Chester Pike. I went there around 9:15 PM and ordered Veal Pamesean with Spaghetti.
The menu is quite large with a variety of different items to choose from. There is plenty of free parking and there is a fairly large seating area. There were several families eating there and the staff knew several of the customers by name so that told me it's a local favorite.
After I got my food, I understood why it's so popular.
The meal came to about $11.00 and could have fed 2 - people. It came with Veal in one container, the spaghetti in another and a delicious garlic roll (See pictures).
If I ever get back to Ridley Park, I will try other menu items and of course, write a review.
My thanks to all you tripadvisor members who write detailed reviews, I make a lot of travel related decisions based on this and other web related forums.

Visited June 2012
Southington, Connecticut
“Quick place for a great sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

We stopped in for a couple of sandwiches and were pleasantly surprised at how large they were and tasty. They were made to order and done in about 10 minutes. They had a busy lunch crowd and since it is not on the main drag, must be known to locals and business people in the area. Did not try the pizza but it looked great and could buy it by the slice.

Visited May 2012
Norwood PA
“Very good food and pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011 via mobile

Been going here for years and the food is really good. A nice treat is their Cheesesteaks pizza...just delicious. Nice portions too.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011 via mobile

Ordered to hotel room. The staff had great phone manners. We ordered wings plain pizzas and cheesecake. The wings and pizza were ehh.... The cheesecake which they forgot and made a second trip to bring back tasted like vomit. But it didn't seem to be made there since it had a sticker of another dessert place. Overall I probably wouldn't order again even though they were friendly the food was just like dominos.

• 2 of 5 stars Food