“WOW this food is good well worth the trip to the middle of now where!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nikki C's Pizza and Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Cranbury
“WOW this food is good well worth the trip to the middle of now where!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stay at the Great wolf lodge every year and are always looking for good places to eat (the food at great wolf is very poor quality and way over priced.) When we asked some locals for a great Italian restaurant, they recommended Nikki C's. We could not believe how good their food was, and the prices of our meals were so reasonable. Everything was homemade, the sauce was one of the best I have had outside of Italy! Nikki and her staff were so nice despite our group of 8 getting there at 8:15 and they were closing at 9 (we didn’t leave until 10) It is also a BYOB which is always a bonus for us.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

The food was delicious. It was snowing, and the hot soup was perfect. They also have delicious signature stuffed pizzas.

Visited November 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Any type of pizza you want!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

We get pizza and sides from them about once a week. We like to experiment with toppings and the staff is happy to oblige, from roasted red peppers, spinach, fresh garlic, to your normal bacon, pineapple and chicken they will put anything on and cook to perfection.
They crust is thin so sometimes our experiments get a little soggy, but the flavor has always been delicious. The people are super friendly and like to chat and get to know you and what you like. Good prices, good food, absolutely a great stop for a nice simple tasty lunch or dinner.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenbelt, Maryland
“Very confrontational experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had this restaurant suggested to us while staying at a nearby resort lodge. The inside is simple, but nice. I felt like we were interrupting the counter staff when we came in to place our order, and that taking our order was inconveniencing them. I asked for a half bacon, half sausage, half peperoni, and half meatball, and went outside to wait.

When I returned, and they were ringing up my order, I decided to check the pies. They smelled great, and they looked delicious....except all the toppings were on one side. Two topping halves were on one side, and the other was cheese.

I pointed out the problem to the woman who was ringing it up, but the guy who took my order just stared me down, and said "That's what you said." I pointed out that I hadn't said half cheese, so usually that means each topping was on one half (at least, I never once had to specify this once in 40 years). I guess not there, because just continued to stare, and someone belligerently repeat, "That's what you said."

The woman behind the counter seemed to be interested in fixing the problem, and I was open to doing so. But the guy behind the counter just kept up his staring contest and mantra that I somehow had ordered it this way.

For all I know the food there is fine, but it was such a bizarre and confrontational experience, I would have to strongly recommend against eating there.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Great Italian Food in the Pocono Mountains!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I eat at or order food from Nikki C's at least once a week. Although I'm ashamed to admit to eating out that often, I think it's a pretty good testament to how great their food is! The staff is amazing, they all make you feel like family. You can tell that Stan has really put his heart and soul into the business. The food is to die for. Love their sauce, which in turn makes everything else that much better! If you order a dinner, it's a good sized portion and you will almost always have leftovers. Their eggplant rolls taste delicious and are a great price. Stan will also customize menu items to your preferences, which is something that not all restaurants will do for their customers. For example, I asked them to make a buffalo chicken roll, and it's now one of my favorite things to get. I highly recommend their vodka sauce too.

• Visited April 2012