“Pleasantly surprised ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 263 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Italian
“Pleasantly surprised ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Walked in not expecting much but to our surprise they had pretty good quality meats, good portions, and really good homemade sauces at a relatively low price. Gets a 5 for value from me and my girlfriend. Far more authentic than any carrabas or olive garden.

West Lawn, Pennsylvania
“GNA treats their patron's with class.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been to GNA on numerous occasions and have always had good experiences. The food, Italian, is always hot when served and delicious. The servers are very attentive. There are three dining areas. A casual, a sports bar area with 4-5 tv's, and one being a full course formal style. The decor is beautiful throughout. We had our wedding dinner rehearsal party there this past May and were impressed with their service on a larger scale. GNA's located in the scenic West Reading district.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Average Italian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was the first visit to this Restaurant in West Reading (not Reading).. We were promptly seated and were waited on promptly..Waiter was patient and accommodating to our needs which in my wife's case are many..LOL...My food was good but I would say not outstanding..Not a place I would go out of my way for..It's worth a try.....

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Not A Fan!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I love Italian food, I grew up on it, but I can't say I'm a big fan of GNA. Their pizza is so-so, their food is the same , in my opinion. I've tried it several times and each time I say the same thing..."it's so-so". Not crazy about the atmosphere either.

Visited December 2012
Malvern, Pa
“too much sauce and not enough meat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband ordered the ravioli and he had approx. 8 raviolis. The ravioli is paper thin and there is very little meat. I ordered the lasagna and the consistency was mostly cheese and sauce not to mention the paper thin noodles. We ordered the raspberry cheesecake without the raspberry sauce and mine came with the sauce. The unsweetened tea was very weak and did not taste very good. We would not return.
I should mention I think they make their own pasta, however, they need to make it a little thicker and add more meat and less cheese and sauce to their entrees.

• Visited September 2013