“very friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Quakertown

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn & Suites Quakertown to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Quakertown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 John Fries Hwy, RT 663 and PA Tpke Exit 32, Quakertown, PA 18951   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Quakertown
GreenLeadersBronze level
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
“very friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My daughter and i stayed overnight for a golf tourney nearby. everyone was very friendly, breakfast was wonderful, and the beds were the best. no complaints at all. i was really impressed with the quality and variety of the breakfast. very good

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

69 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Debi & Debbie are the greatest staff of all time!!!!!!at the comfort inn they are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! I wont go anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
pa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 1 night to attend a concert in nearby Sellersville ,Pa. The room was modern clean and very comfortable, it had a refrigerator, microwave ,free internet and a very comfortable bed and pillows, excellent A/C and curtains which blocked the light very well, perfect for a good nights sleep .The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful including the woman who prepared the food for the continental breakfast ,which by the way was excellent, way better than most I have ever seen especially at this price ,there were different coffees at different strengths ,another nice amenity. I honestly can not find one fault with our stay and we would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: ask for 1st floor if you don't want to climb steps with luggage
Renfrew, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Over the past 2 years, my family has often stayed at the Comfort Inn in Quakertown, PA. Since my daughter attends a nearby university, we have become frequent guests. We spend weekends there, and every time we have been greeted by the smiling faces, pleasant demeanor, and professional service of Debi and Debbie. They have come to know us and always ask how we have been since our last visit. They make us feel like their attention to us is much more personal -- not just a job.
When we call to make our reservations, our conversations are friendly, not the "matter-of-fact" attitude one can get at other hotels.
My daughter and I had a challenging 7-hour drive this past weekend, and they made sure they did everything they could to make our stay less stressful than our travel had been. They upgraded our room and made us feel so welcome -- like we finally made it home!
Comfort Inn can be grateful for employees like Debi and Debbie. They and the rest of the staff are why we continually stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms we have stayed in have been great.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We spent one night in the Jacquizzi suite and found it to be a great experience. The Desk Clerk Debi was so friendly and the room was clean and warm. It was a great weekend get-a-way that we will definitly do again. Just a 1/2 mile from the turnpike and 3 miles from 309, makes it the perfect location for shopping or restaurants. Debi was there again when we left in the morning and as as warm and friendly as she was when we arrived. We have stayed at many Comfort Inns and this was by far the top of the list in terms of cleanliness and comfort.

Boyertown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Recently on a Saturday at about 3 am, I had an emergency and needed a room. I was very emotional and couldn't even think straight. The Desk Clerk James, treated me as if I were family. I calmed down after talking with him for a bit. I was so grateful for his exceptional ability to do his job and show that he can handle any situation. (Even a blubbering woman). After we talked for a few minutes I was able to get some rest and relax, to face the next day, which would be difficult. When I got to my room I realized I had forgotten a few items, James made sure they were sent to my room. I will use Comfort Inn's from now on, no matter where I travel. Also, my room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Thank you James!! I will be back to see you soon:) Annie

Room Tip: Speak with the Desk Clerk, they are exceptionally helpful.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Wife and I stayed from Thurs to Tues to visit friends in Boyertown. We were staying just 1st night in whirlpool suite. But the hotel manager checked us in and gave us a deal on the suite for all 5 nights so we wouldn't have to change rooms. Excellent! The room was spacious, very functional, well kept, clean. Quiet during sleeping time. Throughout the week, I observed the hotel was adequately staffed and how housekeeping and maintenance personnel did their work with friendliness. One desk clerk (Donna) has been there 26 years and still likes working there. That speaks well for the management and work environment. Overall, an A+ experience.

Room Tip: Fitness room is modest but well equipped.
Green Features: Hotel property is well maintained on day-to-day basis.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Quakertown? Share your experiences!