“Go elsewhere if you can.” 2 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Quakertown
new york
“Go elsewhere if you can.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were looking for a place to stay Saturday night of a long, busy weekend, so we had few choices. We had booked a king room but when we arrived were told that our room had 2 double beds. Not happy. And the woman at the desk was not nice about it at all. Although some of the room had recently been upgraded, the bathroom had no sink and it was right in the entryway, an unfortunate layout. Breakfast was perfunctory, nothing to eat really if you aren't fond of sweets in the a.m. It was cheap, but we would not return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

They got bed-bugs in room #113, be careful guys! The management made me a refund, but I got paranoid about my belongings for the rest of my trip.

Also I got smoker room, because the hotel was overbooked and it smelled terrible there. I had to sleep with opened windows.

Room Tip: Don't take smoker rooms, it smells terrible.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Quakertown hotels

Tuckerton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel last weekend and although they were remodeling the coffee shop, they still had a nice continental breakfast. Very clean and very comfortable beds and pillows. Close to local sporting events , shopping and good restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Rahway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

close to good shopping. clean neat and well kept. stayed with my girlfriend to get away did some shopping and many restaurants to choose from. the front desk was very helpful and friendly. rooms are in good shape and lobby Is in good condition plenty of parking walking distance to a bakery. quite setting and nice staff we will return

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Voorhees
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We've stayed at the QT BW so many times... we're on a first named basis with the weekend desk clerks...the rooms are clean, the beds comfy, the staff attentive to guests needs both before and during the stay.. the breakfast nook has decent selections.. but may leave some asking for more.. (may I suggest breakfast at the Quakertown Dinner within sight of the hotel ?) The flowers around the hotel in the spring and summer are a delight... and we've almost always had a quiet room... I like the parking lot side rooms because they get morning sun.. however the lower rooms toward the lot may put one at a disadvantage if it's cold and someone warms up their diesel truck... the ventilation systems may draw it in... the room prices are a bit cheaper than closer to Philly....This past stay was a solid "A" so I decided to give them the kudos they are due.... Gonna be back real soon....

Room Tip: late sleepers want the opposite side rooms from the lot... early risers take the lot side and be ple...
Hilton, New York, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had reserve a room for five days but because of the weather I came a day early and I asked at the desk for a room and they were so nice .They gave me a room on the 1st first floor and I stay in the same room for the six days. Every one was so friendly and Helpful and the room was clean ,this was my second stay , my first was last fall.

Room Tip: I had room with a king bed on the first floor looking out to the parking lot but we did not have an...
Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I chose this Best Western for its name integrity, its great value and its close proximity to our destination. We were shocked however at how disrespectful we were treated by the front desk. I had called ahead to reserve a room for the night and upon giving our information over the phone (name, number, bank card info) she told me both of our cards were declined (I tried my husband's after the first decline). We were surprised as this was unusual, we spent the next 30 min checking with our banks and used both cards to ensure there was no hold, everything was fine. When I called the hotel to try again, the woman said she would not run our cards again and hung up the phone! We arrived at the hotel under our own concern that something may be amiss, after a few rude questions, the woman reluctantly swiped our card with success the first time (we didn't have ANY issues with either card the rest of our trip). She half-heartedly apologized and took $8.00 off our room. We also got a call 8 min after checkout in the morning asking if we were staying another night or we needed to leave. The room was newly renovated and comfortable but the service was terrible.

Room Tip: Reserve a room online or wait to you arrive in person.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Motor Inn? Share your experiences!