“not much of a selection” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 85 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: Chinese
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
“not much of a selection”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

For a Saturday night there was not much of a selection,ran out of a lot and didn't refill.Sushi was not refilled either so we didn't have much to chose for the price. Would not go back!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Staff treat you like crap.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

They told us to put some of our food back because we had taken too much. I have been to many buffets before but I was shocked to be told this. Not only did we put the food back but we walked out never
to return. AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE.

• Visited January 2014
Hilton, New York, USA
“Best food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

On the weekends they have lobster ,yes lobster on the buffet and crab legs and the rest of the food was excellent.The baby back ribs are to die for.We ate lunch once there and three time for supper .

Visited December 2013
Bucks County, PA
“Cock roach crawled across the table”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had been to the place several times in the past without any problems. A few weeks ago I was there on a Friday night. I was extremely busy. A cockroach crawled across the table I was sitting at in the dining room. The server may have carried it to the table from a tray she was using to hold drinks. I freaked out!!! Screamed and ran out without paying. I had only eaten one plate of food and was sitting down with my second plate when the cockroach appeared.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Avoid this place like the plague”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

First off, the selection is very poor, and the food is often cold. Second, the owners kids were running around the restaurant and they were spilling ice cream all over the floor, and making a horrible mess, and were quite loud as well, AND THREE STRIKES YOUR OUT...We were just there for about half an hour and they were trying to charge us double price. THE FDA SHOULD SERIOUSLY EXAMINE THE PLACE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE.

• Visited March 2013