“Good Locations” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
east coast
“Good Locations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Was built on the same spot as the well know restuarant "Trainers" was located. Also near where the out door movie theater was. Now it is T.G.I Fridays. The food is good and close to the busy intersection of Rt 309 and Rt 663.

Visited October 2012

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is another typical TGIF...template menu, template decor, template food servers and preparers and watered-down drinks. Personally, I prefer local establishments over the franchise places!

Visited January 2013
“What a let down!!!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ordered a skewer of beef. It was so chewwy I could not swallow it. Not one piece was edible. Waitress offered to replace meat with ckicken skewer. By the time they brought out the meat my wife had finished her meal. I ate one piece of the chicken and when I brought the second up to eat my wife stopped me. There appeared to be a long piece of hair in the chicken, upon further examination it was plastic from a brush used by the cooks. This was the last straw for this meal. They comped the meal, but what a let down. This isn't the first time we had chewwy beef at TGIF. We will be thinking twice about eatting there again!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Delightful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I went for a late lunch with my boyfriend, we were trying to celebrate the New Year. So after driving Around for about 20 minutes trying to find a good restaurant that was open.. We finally decided to head back home and saw that TGI Friday's was open! The ambiance was very nice, with dim lighting and not too loud.. I had the Grilled Salmon with the Lobster sauce, which was very delicious! I also had the Ultimate Sangria which topped off the Salmon just right. The host was very friendly, and the service was good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milan, Italy
“Service good, food ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We ate a late lunch here and it was okay. Didn't like them sweeping the floor around us while we ate. Waiter was excellent, wish I could remember his name. The location is convenient on Rt. 309.

Visited October 2012