“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Pennsylvania
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I ordered the Buffalo wings and for $7.99 they only served me 8 wings, what a rip off! They were dry, awful tasting flavoring and very fatty. I took one bite and had to throw them out. This place was recommended to me and what a waste of money and I was without a meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Horsham, Pennsylvania
“Horsham Chamber Luncheon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The staff was extremely courteous and my food was great. I had the sausage and peppers in July and the Porchetta in June. I will definitely go back and I will bring my grandchildren.

Visited July 2013
east coast
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

They built this shopping center back in the 60's. The Pub has been there a long time. It has a bar and table and booths in the back. It is basically a Sports Bar because with all the tvs on the walls and they all have sports channels on. The food is very good. I love the veggie grinder and their cheese steaks are great. Their horseradish dressing for their onion rings is really good. Located near Rt 309 and easy to get to. You can park in the front or go around the building and go in the back.

Visited February 2013
Towamencin Township
“Took a Dive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Years ago this place was really pretty good. We hadn't been here in years, found ourselves nearby and decided to go. We walked in and were stunned at what we saw. The interior is falling apart. Dirty, broken fixtures, booths and dirty. We left

Visited January 2013
Wescosville, Pennsylvania
“In the shopping center”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Not usually crowded. Menu isn't real big. Service is usaully good. A little noisy.