“Family style hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Villa Motel

Country Villa Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Punxsutawney
Country Villa Motel
Save Saved
You added Country Villa Motel to your Saves list
21871 RT 119, Punxsutawney, PA 15767   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Punxsutawney B&B and Inns
“Family style hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Really friendly service, the rooms were nice and really clean. I stayed for about a week, and talked to the owner quite a bit and he was really friendly. The maid service was excellent, my room was always every day when I came back from work.

• Stayed August 2014

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Recently stayed in rooms 18,19 and 20 for two weeks while working in the area. The new owner is a very nice guy. Goes out of his way to make you happy and comfortable. The rooms are a little outdated, but clean. I would stay there again for sure if I'm in that area again. I definitely recommend to anyone to stay there.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Yatin P, Manager at Country Villa Motel, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly hope you'll stop by again the next time you're in the area.
Riverside, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

With the new owners place is very clean and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying here! I am planning to come back! Also it is centrally located to everything in town. This is not a Hampton Inn but very clean , comfortable and friendly service.

Room Tip: The back rooms are Quieter.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Sacramento, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I decided to stay here based on the price and other recent reviews. At check in I met the owner, Tim, who was very pleasant and helpful. He's only had the place three months, but from what I can tell - he's already made great strides in improving this old motel's reputation. My room was old, but clean and comfortable. In the morning as I was loading up my car, Tim stopped by and asked if everything was alright. He also shared information about Punxsutawney, which I had asked about earlier. It's nice to stay at a family owned place where the owner is genuinely concerned with running a quality business.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Elmira, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in room 9 for an extended period of time while we worked in the area. The management treated us very well during our stay, and provided us with giod rates. Would definitely recommend anyone staying in this area to stay at the country villa motel.

• Stayed May 2014
North Tonawanda, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We spent the nights of June 13th and June 14th at the Country Villa and were extremely pleased with the new managers. They were very accommodating, even allowing us to check out late on Sun, so we could attend a church festival and come back to our room to change clothes after normal checkout hours. Our room was very clean and the friendliness of the new managers is oh so pleasing.
We will definitely stay there again when we next visit Punxsutawney, Pa!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Amherst, Va.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Been to this place before. But oh how things change. I spent the weekend there after hearing it was under new management. Man what a difference. CLEAN SHEETS the duct tape is gone from the beds and the shower head dosen't knock your eyes out the bath room was clean. And the non smokeing room did not smell like smoke. I spoke to Tim the mgr. and he has really cleaned this place up. Very nice people to deal with and very friendly. I am very impressed with the changes that have taken place at this motel. And I am sure that there are more pleasent changes comeing to this place. Finally a great place to stay in Punxsutawney.

Room Tip: Room 14 is a dbl quiet and clean
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Country Villa Motel? Share your experiences!