“Recommendation of best Hotel in good price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   61 West King Street, Pottstown, PA 19464 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
New York City, New York
“Recommendation of best Hotel in good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

New Bath Room.
I came with my family. I noticed New Bath Room, New Tub and beautiful Tiles. Room was nice Staff Was OK. I recomend this Hotel to my friends. My name S Rizvi, I booked my Room through Priceline.com.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Rizvi,
Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and write us the review. It’s very heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride and joy in providing our guest with high quality of service. We did renovate our bathrooms and I am glad you noticed and was very pleased with it. We pay attention to our guest and take measures to improve and serve them better. Looking to having you with us.

Shriya Narendra
Quality Inn Pottstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
River Vale NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Inn is old and in need of renovations. Clean room and new vanity. Their pool looks great, crystal water and good lounge chairs. The sports bar is huge and lacking people. Staff is friendly and knows their system. The inn is no better or worse that the other Quality Inns I've stayed at.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Mr. Douglass,

We really appreciate you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your review is motivating to us, it’s true we are really trying and we would always continue to try, I don’t think there would be a time we would ever get satisfied that we are completely done. We value our guest and we will bend our backs for them and feel there is scope for improvement to please them even more. Recently we have new team in our management and we are working hard towards improving and meeting all the needs of our guest. We are taking step by step process in all departments of the hotel. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high quality service.
Long Island City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I booked through expedia and got a pretty good rate. I stayed in the middle of august. The property was clean, the staff was nice and breakfast and internet were included. The room itself was clean and the bathroom had been completely renovated so it was in perfect condition. For the rate paid, you cannot find better quality and value. I recommend this place. many good restaurants and mall nearby.

Room Tip: try to good a room with newly renovated bathroom
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Eddie,

It was very joyful to read your review. That gives us a job satisfaction and a confirmation that we are doing our job well. We welcome you back at any time and we promise to provide you with high quality of service at Quality Inn Pottstown.
Harrisburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had an amazing time in our visit in Quality Inn in Pottstown,PA.Betwwen enjoying the large outdoor pool with a seasonal sundeck and free continental breakfast and free high-speed Internet access free local calls and free USA Today newspaper and also free 24-hour coffee :)
The Assistant General Manager Sheriya is such a great manager,kind and friendly with all guests in the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Mr Paul,
Thank you for your compliment, the best part of my job I love is meeting people.
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel, it motivates us to perform even better. We look forward to having you with us again.
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I and my wife we both stayed at quality Inn on aug 22 , we had a great time and the staff was very help full . We enjoyed the bar and the food served to us was nice. I would highly recommend others to stay at this hotel. It was next to park. We were able to jog in the park. Room had new furniture and new bathrooms.

Room Tip: Nice place to stay next to park
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Mr.Kul
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. It definitely motivates us to perform better. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high standard of service.

Quality Inn and Champs Sports Bar
LIVINGSTON,NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My stay was very pleasant.The price was very reasonable.The staff was courteous and available to help.The room was clean and comfortable.There was a lounge with snacks available which was very convenient.
I will recommend to all my friends visiting Pennsylvania and I will surely use this hotel when I am in this part of US.

Room Tip: My room was good,i asked King Size bed and was good
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Yash,
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to have you with us. It gives us a push to perform better. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high standard of service.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Room was clean, staff was very helpful, breakfast was really good. We enjoyed hot eggs and bacons. I will come back to this hotel in the future. I recommend all of my friends to stay here because of friendly nature of staff.

Dear Mr. Dipinder,
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. It gave the whole team of Quality Inn Pottstown enthusiasm to perform better. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high standard of service.

Quality Inn Pottstown

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!