Absolutely nasty! I have stayed at this property over the 4th of July for the past 7 years. It has gotten worse and worse each year. The only reason I stay there is because there is a severe lack of hotels in the area. Everything from the sidewalks to the rooms are just plain filthy. The cable channels are limited, there is no guest laundry and the "continental breakfast" is a joke. Next year I will stay in Philly if necessary!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Pottstown Hotel
- Quality Inn Pottstown Hotel Pottstown
- Pottstown Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn hotel is ideally located with easy access to the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Route 422. This Pottstown hotel is minutes from area attractions like the Coventry Mall, Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site, Maple Grove Raceway and the Philadelphia Outlet Mall. The Pottsgrove Manor is one mile and Montgomery County Community College is two miles away. A variety of restaurants are located in the surrounding area. Enjoy a cocktail at the on-site Champs Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.