“Terrible service” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Waitress was rude and didn't check back and the food took an eternity to come out

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Hazleton, Pennsylvania
“food was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

good for a pizza place, plus they serve other things

Visited June 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
“The Best Pasta Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Okay so let's first say I am NOT a pasta person. Never have been. I was drug kicking and screaming to Giovanni's since all I knew was they had great pasta. I had a Tuscan Chicken sandwich since I don't do pasta. The sandwich was out of this world. So much so that I came home and tried to mimic the recipe a couple of times for dinner at home. lol While having my chicken, I was forced to try the pasta of my cohorts. It was AWESOME. The Shrimp Scampi Ravioli and the Veal Pasta with Rosa sauce were so delicious that it turned this non-pasta person into craving their pasta. On my next trip there, I had the Shrimp Scampi Ravioli even though I also wanted the pasta with Rosa sauce. Every bite of my Shrimp Scampi Ravioli was so good that even though I was full, it was hard to not keep eating. I brought my leftovers home and enjoyed them the next day. If you love pasta, Givoanni's is the place to go. If you don't like pasta much like me, Giovanni's is still the place to go. It will give a whole new meaning to pasta for you.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

what ever you order is great and lots of.i had there pizza and loved it . i had there chicken parmassen and it was delious and lots of it. the owner is very nice to help you if you have questions too.

Visited May 2012
Carlisle, pa
“Great Food Excellent price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

We always eat at the one in Royersford....great service and always busy

Visited April 2012