“best time ever” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bowling Alleys, Amusement
Middletown, New Jersey
“best time ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to Summit Lanes during a rainy day on our vacation. Had an awesome time. Kids bowled, we drank beer and ate wings. Prices were really reasonable. Staff was friendly. Place was clean as a whistle. Highly recommend to family and friends.

Visited August 2013

Scotrun, Pennsylvania, United States
“DISGUSTING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

If I can give it a flat 0 star I would!. It was the worst experience I have ever had. The man in charge for the day was so rude. I went with my bf to celebrate our anniversary and from the moment we walked in he was extremely nasty. he got angry with us because our bowling ball kept getting stuck in the lane, we kept calling him for help and he kept saving us for last so me and my boyfriend decided lets play a quick game of pool while we wait for him to fix our lane. he walks over to us and starts yelling and slamming things in front of every one. it was not only embarrassing but it enraged me. I will never go back to that dump. not only did he yell at us but rather than fixing our lane he shut it down and didn't let us play anymore. DO NOT COME TO THIS PLACE, NOT WORTH THE MONEY

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
“Great place for family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Summit Lanes is a great family-oriented bowling place. The staff are nice, the prices are reasonable, and the place is kept very clean (I've only gone during the day, can't comment on the evening crowd)!

Visited January 2013
Pennsylvania
37 attraction reviews
“Nice Place To Bowl.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

They ofered glow bowling, which our children really loved. They had a few video games there, most of which were broke, which disappointed the children. Nice clean place, lots of lanes, and there is a little bar there so you can get a drink if you want one. We'd go back again.

Visited December 2011
Hop Bottom, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
“im a bowling geek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

loved this place great pricing fun times will totaly go back again

Visited March 2012