“Great older hotel with yesterday charm could use some updating” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Pocono Manor

Save Saved
You added The Inn at Pocono Manor to your Saves list
The Inn at Pocono Manor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Manor Drive, Route 314, Pocono Manor, PA 18349 (Formerly Pocono Manor Golf Resort and Spa)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pocono Manor
Ocean city
“Great older hotel with yesterday charm could use some updating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Loved the charm of the hotel . The service was top shelf - rooms were small but comfortable and clean - outdated decor - view from room was gorgeous! Loved the outdoor pool, breakfast in the hotel and the arcade - my boys 8 & 11 loved their stay!

• Stayed July 2014
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at The Inn at Pocono Manor, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I'm so happy to hear you & your boys were able to enjoy the gorgeous view we offer as well as take advantage of our outdoor pool & arcade! Thank you for taking the time to review us & we hope to have you visit again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

When I called for information about the hotel initially, Laura answered the phone. She was so warm and welcoming and so enthusiastic about the hotel. She is the reason that I made my decision to go to the Inn at Pocono Manor and I was so glad that I did. She is even nicer in person and I think I really made a friend. I do however, want to also say thanks to ALL the staff who were lovely and helpful at all times.

So, so clean and comfortable. My niece and I were just happy to be there relaxing. We didn't even use the pool or amenities too much, but it was such a positive energy in the place that we were just happy and peaceful. We felt so at home and safe. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: My room was simple and lovely. In the middle of the 7th floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at The Inn at Pocono Manor, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Myra, I am thrilled to hear that Laura and the rest of the staff were able to make your visit with us a relaxing and peaceful one! I will pass along your wonderful compliments to our Front Office Manager! Thank you again and we will see you soon!
carolina, ri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We just spent 2 nights at the Pocono Manor with our 2 children and had a very good time. We used the indoor and outdoor pool and was very clean. Always had coffee first thing in the morning waiting for you. Great service and room was very clean....Would recommend this beautiful Inn.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
I’m happy to hear your family had a great time while staying with us here at The Inn at Pocono manor. Being a person who needs coffee early in the morning, the complimentary coffee really is a great perk! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor! Our staff will be happy to hear they have another good review!
Loudonville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great experience. Beautiful room that was nicely furnished and had a great view. Had fun hiking the grounds. Trials were not clearly marked at times and I wish there were longer hikes available. Pool area was nice but the water was very cold.

Room Tip: King Mountain View Room was worth the slightly extra cost
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank your for sharing your experience with us! Our trails offer great scenery during your hike! I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed the room and the view! Take care and thank you again!
Boonton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had a lovely weekend stay at the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. The service was excellent and the staff and guests were very friendly. It was a very pleasant experience. The buffet breakfast was the best we've ever had.

Room Tip: Try to book a room in the tower.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the positive feedback! I’m always happy to see that we have made another great impression on a guest! I will pass along your compliments to the staff and to our Chef. Thank you for staying with us.
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Being a Hilton and Marriott Gold member, I was initially reluctant about booking our stay at the hotel. The lobby is a bit dated. However, the rooms were not and were quite clean. The beds and bedding were very comfortable. Most amenities (horses, gold, ATVs) all are additional, so this can add up. The outside pool water is not heated, and so no one was swimming during the weekend as the temps were in the 50s during the evening. There is minimal options for snacks or continental breakfast foods. We found ourselves driving do0wn the road a few miles to a Dunkin Doughnuts each morning for breakfast. We enjoyed the walking trails though the yellow trials could use an improvement in signage.

An added plus was that we were able to open the room windows and get some great country cool air.

Room Tip: Advice: Request a room with a view of the mountain and valley in the main building else you will be...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your recent stay with us! All of our mattresses and bedding are brand new with our renovations! I’m happy you were able to take advantage of the beautiful Pocono Mountains and take in the fresh air! Take Care .
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had a fantastic time. The accommodations were clean and very comfortable, and the staff couldn't do more to assure we were having a great time. The entire Pocono Manor venue was perfect. We started with drinks out by the outdoor pool bar, and then moved indoors for our private room family dinner........needless to say the service was awesome.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very comfortable. Thighs is not the first time I stayed here and I intend to come...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at The Inn at Pocono Manor, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
It’s wonderful to hear that we were able to accommodate your family’s reunion! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff that took part in making this event a spectacular one. I hope to see that your family has chosen our property for your next reunion! Take care and thank you again!

Been to The Inn at Pocono Manor? Share your experiences!