“Great girls weekend!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Pocono Manor

You added The Inn at Pocono Manor to your Saves list
The Inn at Pocono Manor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Manor Drive, Route 314, Pocono Manor, PA 18349 (Formerly Pocono Manor Golf Resort and Spa)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Pocono Manor
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rye, New York
“Great girls weekend!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed with my 3 friends this weekend. We had a great expirience from the time we arrive to the time we departure. The staff is friendly, the food was good and the activies were great. We hope to comeback soon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
MgmtPMI, General Manager at The Inn at Pocono Manor, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent review! Traveling with friends is always a great way to enjoy any time away from home! I’m glad we had the ability to make your stay with us as wonderful as possible. I hope to hear about your next trip to The Inn at Pocono Manor!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I consider this a secret diamond in the rough. The hotel has massive grounds with many, many activities and amenities, including both indoor and outdoor pools, a game room, a restaurant and separate bar/pub, spa, a library room, a movie theatre, golf, horseback riding, hiking trails with a waterfall, and more. The room fee is very reasonable and they are beautiful. Our upgraded King was quite comfy and loaded with multiple large pillows. The staff is courteous and friendly. I definitely plan on returning asap! (The one and only issue was the fact that the hallway doors slam close, which will no doubt wake you up during the morning.)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
MgmtPMI, General Manager at The Inn at Pocono Manor, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience during your time at The Inn at Pocono Manor. It’s great to see that you have acknowledged all of the wonderful things we have to do on property! Upon your return, I hope to hear about all of the activities that you partook in. Once again, thank you!
Fort Meade, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I went to this hotel after booking and experiencing one night at Cove Haven Resorts (also in that area). This hotel is everything Cove Haven was not! Classy, elegant, secluded, and definitely romantic. The hotel staff was so courteous, friendly, and helpful and went out of their way to make our 10th anniversary trip so special (especially as we were coming from a horrible place!). We stayed in room 696 and our room had a beautiful view. The decor was elegant and the bed was so comfy. There is so much to do in the area - we went hiking at two different state parks and also enjoyed some of the amenities of the resort. We did eat at the hotel and the meals were excellent. Breakfast is definitely a must as they make some things to order in addition to having the full continental style breakfast. We did eat the restaurant (there are three restaurants, we went to the a la carte one) one evening and the food was phenomenal as well as affordable. Overall our trip was so special. It was definitely worth the money spent--which comparing it with how much our original "resort" was (speaking of our first night at Cove Haven) staying at the Inn at Pocono Manor was much cheaper -- even with the meals we took there! I can't say enough good things about this place. Go there for yourselves and enjoy!!!!!

Room Tip: Corner suites have a great view overlooking the valley. No noise issues that we noticed at any time...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate your review. I’m pleased to hear that we had the ability to help save your 10th anniversary and make it everything you could hope for! Our staff knows that each and every guest is a special guest, so we treat everyone with the same extraordinary service. Congratulations on your anniversary, and I hope you return in years to come to celebrate many more!
CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in a regular room at the inn on a Saturday night. The place is impressive...the grounds are beautiful and the staff was really friendly. They were more than willing to give us directions and suggest places to go for fun. The inn itself had a nice bar area which we went to later in the night. The food was great in the bar and prices were reasonable. The staff was really great throughout the inn which can make all the difference.
The room itself was pretty average...not very big but we had a great view.
We also went to the Mount Airy Casino which was only a few miles away. The inn offers a shuttle service that would take you there and back for 5 dollars. The shuttle goes until 3 in the morning! The casino was not very big though or that entertaining.
Overall, the inn was really nice, the staff were wonderful and the bar area was a lot of fun.

Room Tip: Some rooms are pet friendly so I made sure that we stayed in a room that was not going to cause alle...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
MgmtPMI, General Manager at The Inn at Pocono Manor, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with us here at The Inn at Pocono Manor. I’m pleased to hear that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. It is always great to hear that our guests participate in activities that our area has to offer. The casino is almost always the first choice. There are endless things to do in our area, and I hope you return to do a bit more exploring!
Lewistown, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Grand old inn on huge mountain estate has been rejuvenated and is now a great place for family vacations and reunions. Friendly and accommodating staff, very good food, comfortable surroundings, and plenty for things for kids to do. Notes: main dining room is buffet style, with small a la carte restaurant available on reservations. Classic East golf course in very good condition. Miles of hiking trails in woods. Professionally run stables. Trap, skeet, other things to do. Spa massages not that great.

Room Tip: Get tower rooms for phenomenal view but ask ahead to make sure both elevators are in service.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate your review with regard to your time at The Inn at Pocono Manor. We are always going to be making every effort to keep our property is the best condition possible. Thank you for all of your comments and I hope to hear about your next stay with us!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I had a great weekend here at The Inn At Pocono Manor, my girl and I spent Valentines weekend there and really enjoyed everything about this place. The staff was pretty good and the room was nice also, the only complaint would be the room was a bit small but that is ok we are not a picky couple and really enjoyed everything about this place. Both restaurants had good food and the breakfast buffet in the morning was also very good. The Inn is very close to Camelback Mountain which was great and I would definitely go back to this place again..

• Stayed February 2013
MgmtPMI, General Manager at The Inn at Pocono Manor, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at The Inn at Pocono Manor. I’m pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with an amazing time during your Valentines getaway. Our staff does everything within their power to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible. I hope you return in the near future to experience more of our exceptional hospitality!
Horseheads, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I cannot update my last review but I wanted to add an update to it. We heard from the general manager at the hotel and we were sent a gift certificate for one night stay at the hotel in the best available room. So, although our first stay was not that great we appreciate the manager making it right. We have not made it back for our second stay yet for me to write an updated review based on that.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
MgmtPMI, General Manager at The Inn at Pocono Manor, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for making it known that we do stand by our word. The quality of service you seemed to be provided with during your first stay was unacceptable. I look forward to hearing about the immense improvements that you will surely recognize upon your return.

Been to The Inn at Pocono Manor? Share your experiences!