About us: We are locals, and frequent travelers. We needed a place to stay because our furnace died on us. We came with 3 adults and 2 children tired, stressed and hoped for the best. We've spent a month here, so pay attention :)
ABOUT THE STAFF: Absolutely great. The front desk and the management team have left a vibrant memory of a special time (lets be honest, they made our family forget about the extremely stressful situation we are in). Everyone is to be commended. They were so kind, and all go out of their way to make your feel you comfortable. They all smile, always have a solution. The training must be top notch here, so many just in-teh-know, and they all work great together. Whether the hotel is crowded or not (we saw empty to full) it just doesnt matter, the team here goes overboard for you.
ABOUT THE BUILDING AND LOCATION: We have lived nearby but never took the ride up the hill. This Inn sits atop a hamlet, a small upscale home community built into the mountainside. Frankly, its an oasis of tranquility only offered by nature, and its exactly whats lost in "today's Poconos", but not here. The old charm is still quite vibrant here, thanks to the building & location. The Inn is over 100 years old but newly renovated just this year! Its a building that rightfully possesses the National Registry of Historic Places insignia, and having it just renovated makes this a very, very special place.
ABOUT THE AMENITIES: Its a 3,000 acre facility with a great spa, golf, archery, horseback riding, shooting, indoor/outdoor pool, and winter activities.
WHO's IT FOR: Families, business, special events, romantic... this is one of those rare places that cater to all equally. Its big enough yet quint enough to make you "have the run of the place' regardless what your purpose.
CLEANING & DINING STAFF: A heartfelt thank you for caring for our family during this time. You all gave us a much needed vacation.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Pocono Manor Hotel
- The Inn At Pocono Manor Hotel Pocono Manor
- Hotel Pocono Manor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful mountaintop location offers an 18 hole championship golf course, fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, state-of-the-art Spa, Riding Stables and various dining options. Just minutes from area attractions; casino, waterpark, skiing, outlet shopping and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Pocono Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.